I made a SMG34 oneshot using AI

Author's Note: I obviously didn't write this myself.  Lately I've been playing around with different kinds of AI systems and websites. And I randomly got the idea to make a fanfic by using an AI plot generator. 

Link to the AI website I used (yes the title is also AI generated): https://www.plot-generator.org.uk/1l0sr1io/two-remarkable-uncles-sitting-to-beat.html 

SMG4 was thinking about SMG3 again. SMG3 was an admirable emo with wide pingas and feathery ovaries.

SMG4 walked over to the window and reflected on his beautiful surroundings. He had always loved magical The Showgrounds with its courageous, charming castle. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel calm.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an admirable figure of SMG3 .

SMG4 gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a charming, caring, tea drinker with pink pingas and squat ovaries. His friends saw him as a huge, helpful hero. Once, he had even helped a vigorous owl cross the road.

But not even a charming person who had once helped a vigorous owl cross the road, was prepared for what SMG3 had in store today.

The sun shone like smiling donkeys, making SMG4 jumpy. SMG4 grabbed a cursed gun that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As SMG4 stepped outside and SMG3 came closer, he could see the adventurous glint in his eye.

"Look SMG4," growled SMG3, with a funny glare that reminded SMG4 of admirable monkeys. "It's not that I don't love you, but I want love. You owe me 5056 euros."

SMG4 looked back, even more jumpy and still fingering the cursed gun. "SMG3, exterminate," he replied.

They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two hurt, harsh hamsters talking at a very thoughtful birthday party, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two remarkable uncles sitting to the beat.

SMG4 regarded SMG3's wide pingas and feathery ovaries. "I don't have the funds ..." he lied.

SMG3 glared. "Do you want me to shove that cursed gun where the sun don't shine?"

SMG4 promptly remembered his charming and caring values. "Actually, I do have the funds," he admitted. He reached into his pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

SMG3 looked irritable, his wallet blushing like a tart, tricky teapot.

Then SMG3 came inside for a nice cup of tea.

THE END