Nightmare of an Anti Hero (SMG34)

Author's Note: Takes place the night after SMG3's cafe was built.
There's also gonna be a bit of some platonic SMG3 x Bob, since the thought of them formerly having a somewhat father-son relationship seems pretty wholesome imo.
This is gonna be a bit cringe sorry.

SMG3's POV:

I woke up at 11:00pm but I felt like I couldn't get up. I struggled with all my might, but then SMG4 walked over.

"Oh, look who woke up!" he said in a sinister tone. My eyes shot open. "Oi,What the heck man! Why can't I get up?" I yelled. He snickered at me and replied with, "Maybe it's because I duct taped your limbs to the bed!"

I looked down, and saw all my limbs being duct taped completely to the mattress. "Duct tape?" I looked back at him. "I need explanations!" He laughed a bit. "Oh SMG3, you're so naive...you legitimately thought I loved you, didn't you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I never even had feelings for you, or even wanted to be your friend. It's cute to think you fell for it." He turned around as I cried out for him to get the duct tape off me, but he ignored me and walked off.

"Hey! SMG4! Get back here this instant! I swear, I saved you from an eldritch alien monster AND some demonic goop, and this is the thanks that you're giving me? Please! You can't leave me here!"

"SMG3, wake up!"
"We're right here!"
"You're having a nightmare!"
"SMG3!!!!"

My eyes jolted open, SMG4 was next to me, in concern. "SMG3, are you ok?" he asked me. Tears filled my eyes. "Wuh..What happened?" I sniffled.

"We went to check on you since this is your first night sleeping at the cafe, then we heard you crying and noticed you were presumably having a nightmare..." he sighed.

I looked around, I noticed the rest of the SMG4 gang was there, worried about me too. "Yeah, I did..." I murmured. I then felt something on my arm. I looked at my arm, in fear that I was actually duct taped to the bed.

I panicked for a second until I realised it was just Bob. They were lying on the right side of my body, trying to help comfort me. I felt their hood tickle my face a bit.

I looked back at SMG4, "Wanna talk about it?" I shook my head while turning away. I choked back a sob. "I'd rather not..." I sniffled.

"We can sleep over for tonight if it makes you feel safer..." SMG4 recommended. Melony was already back asleep next to my golden SMG4 statue. "I guess that's ok.." I said, wiping away my tears with the hand that Bob wasn't holding onto.

The gang went back to the castle for a bit to get sleeping bags for the sleepover. I blushed alot when I noticed SMG4 didn't get a sleeping bag. "You're gonna sleep with me?" I asked in shock, trying not to wake up Bob, who was already starting to fall asleep while still holding onto my arm.

SMG4 blushed and nodded. "Maybe..." he giggled. He hopped onto the bed, smiling a bit. I blushed even more. "Goodnight my little tsundere..." he whispered as he gave me a gentle kiss and fell back asleep. "Goodnight...baka..." I muttered as I fell asleep as well.