So this is what appreciation feels like... (short oneshot)

BRO I LOVE THE NEW CASTLE ITS SO COOL (I squealed when I saw that they made a room for Bob, they're finally getting the love they deserve). This is just a short, slightly angsty one shot I made.

Nobody's POV:

Bob flopped down onto the bed in the guest room, facing the ceiling. He let out a heavy sigh of exhaustion. It's been a long day, and all that decorating and work in the new castle worn him the heck out.

He felt tired and fatigued. Welp, at least he could rest now, right?

Bob lied down for a bit more before sitting back up. They took the swords out from their sleeves and placed them on the drawer next to them. Bob then pulled their hood down and untied the elastic out of their hair.

He looked up, his sea green eyes glowed as the fresh scent of the new castle filled his nose.
Author's note: Does Bob even have a nose under his hood?
Idk either fam don't judge me.

It felt nice and comforting. In all honestly, Bob preferred living in the castle than in the dumpster. Even though it wasn't really his room. Half of it being shared with Fishy Boopkins and Melony.

He didn't care about that. The only thing that he did care about was that he was getting appreciated for once. It was his lifelong dream to be noticed by SMG4, and to be loved by everyone for being the way he was.
Author's note: i wouldn't really consider it "lifelong" cuz ya know, Bob's a Garo so he doesn't really have a life lol

Come to think of it, if this all happened years before, the gang really wouldn't have made a room in the castle for him.

Bob then remembered when everyone constantly neglected him. He didn't know why everyone hated him so much. Yes, Bob was pretty spoiled, and a somewhat handful back then, but to be fair, he didn't mean it. After all, he didn't know better back then.

Bob constantly wondered for years, since he left that sewer, about why he was so left out of everything, and he's yet to get that answer.

Bob's thoughts were cut off when he felt something drip onto the comforter beneath him. He looked down, noticing a few wet drops that he didn't remember being there minutes ago. Wiping his cheeks with his sleeve, Bob realised that he'd been crying. Tears of gratefulness, in fact. He thought to himself..

"So this is what appreciation feels like..."