WOTFI 2020 Gone Wrong (Prt 2) (SMG34)

The next day

SMG3's POV:

I walked into the hospital to check in on Boopkins and apologise for my terrible actions last night. Everyone from the main cast and anti cast were there, upset and worried about Boopkins. SMG4 greeted me, he was still pissed at me for nearly killing one of his friends.

"Hey bro." I sighed. "Is Boopkins ok?" SMG4 looked at me. "You're very lucky he's not dead. He broke a couple bones from the fall." he said. I looked down, knowing this was all my fault.

"Look, man." I said. "I know you're probably not gonna forgive me, but I'm really sorry for everything. I was just really jealous, and wanted to be like you. I didn't mean to take all my emotions out on anyone, I swear. I just didn't want to be alone."

SMG4 put his hand on my cheek as tears filled my eyes. "Listen, bro." he sighed. "I know that you were upset and all, but, what you did last night was not okay. It's gonna take some time for some of us to forgive you." He turned to Bob, who was being comforted by Rob.

Bob looked lethargic and distressed. He sat on Rob's lap, shaking in fear and clenching onto Rob's bright orange poncho. Bob saw me and gave me a mean look before nuzzling his face into his white haired counterpart's chest.

"Bob's been worried sick about Boopkins, possibly more than the rest of us." SMG4 said as I looked back at him. "The two have had a really close bond to one another, almost as if they're brothers. I don't even wanna know what it would be like for Bob if Boopkins didn't survive."

I scratched my head. "I know, I just didn't mean for any of this to happen."

The nurse walked in. "He's ready for you guys to come in now." she said. Everyone walked in.

"Hey guys." Boopkins muttered in his hospital bed. "Hey Boopkins." Meggy said. "How you holding up?" Melony asked. "I'm doing better." he replied. Jubjub hopped out of Luigi's arms and ran to Boopkins. "Hi Jubjub." Boopkins smiled. "Did you miss me?" The green haired toddler babbled and held onto his brother's hand.

Bob rushed over to Boopkins, panicking. "Boopkins, thank the Lord you're ok, bud!" they panted, clenching his bandana. He sat by Boopkins, shaking worriedly. "Sweet baby Jesus I thought you were gonna f**king die on me bro! I swear to God, I was so worried as s***t! Don't ever leave me bro! Please!" Bob buried his face into the oversized sleeves of his brown hoodie and started sobbing again.

Boopkins patted Bob's head. "Aww, there, there Bob." he said. I walked over to Boopkins, looking down. I kneeled down next to Bob, who looked up at me from his sleeves and gave me a rude stare through his tearful eyes. "Hey Boopkins." I said silently. "Look, I didn't mean to drop you off the building, I'm really, really sorry. I just wanted to express my feelings, and... I took it overboard. I wish I didn't do that. I'm so sorry, Boopkins." I wiped the tears away from my eyes, trying not to cry. "It's ok, I guess." Boopkins smiled.

Bob stared at me and brushed his long, violet hair away from his eyes. "Hurt him one more time...I'll f**king destroy you!" he muttered threateningly.

SMG4 put his gloved hand on the medium skinned man's hood. "Alright Bob, that's enough now." SMG4 said.

I stood back up. "Welp, I'm gonna get going now. Feel better, Boopkins." I said. I left Boopkins's hospital room. SMG4 looked at me and gave me a warm smile, causing me to blush a bit.