Sleepy Storm (Robowski)

Bob's POV:

Welp, I knew that it'll take a while for the new castle to be complete. At least we had furniture now! I turned to the garbage bin that I found a dead body in earlier.  "Guess I could sleep in that for now until the castle's ready." I thought to myself. I said goodnight to everyone and I hopped in and fell asleep.

3 hours later

"Why do I feel so cold?" I thought to myself. I woke up and noticed that I forgot to close the lid all the way.

It was raining out, filling the bin up with cold rain water like a washing machine. Half of my body was already emerged in the water. At least another hour, and I would've drowned in my sleep. (Wait can he drown if he's already biologically dead?)

I stood up, and climbed myself out of the bin. I don't know if it was a gust of wind or something, since I'm pretty lightweight, but then something caused the bin to tip and fall over.

*sploosh*

All of the water in the bin splashed all over me! I gasped and shivered rapidly as I felt the freezing cold water soak my clothes and sting my entire body. I rolled over, breathing heavily as I brushed a strand of hair away from my eye.

"M-maybe this wasn't the best idea.." I muttered as water dripped down my hood.

Rob's POV:

I woke up by someone knocking at the door. It was 11 o clock at night, and I didn't know who the frick could be knocking at my door so late. I got up
and opened the door, only to find out it was Bob.

The poor guy was completely soaking wet. He was being weighed down by the all of the heavy rain water that absorbed into his cloak. His usually fluffy hair drooped down. His leg bandages were stained with muddy water. His body shivered with cold. Bob used their arm to hold his hood up so it wouldn't cover over their eyes.

"Bob, what're you doing?" I asked. "You'll get sick!" He looked at me. "The castle got destroyed 2 months ago and- EEP!" The wet robed ghost's words were cut off by a gust of cold wind blowing into them. He yelped with cold and clenched tightly onto his cloak for warmth.

I yawned, still tired. "Ok, first get inside, then talk to me before you freeze your fricking ovaries off."

Bob hopped inside. Water drops dripped from the waterlogged fabric of their cloak. "I'll be upstairs when you're ready, ok cornpuff?" I asked. Bob looked at me, nodded, and then ran to the bathroom to clean up, dry off and change their leg bandages.

He then went to my room and sat next to me. "So I was saying." Bob continued. "Remember when SMG4 had a meltdown at the Mar10 party?" he asked. I nodded. He looked down and scratched his head.

"Turns out he got badly corrupted by a keyboard that he bought for a video. The keyboard also corrupted the castle. SMG4 almost died from the corruption, so we had no choice, but to destroy the castle for good because it wasn't safe anymore. We are building a new castle in the Showgrounds. It's not done yet, but we got the furniture for now. I thought it would be a good idea to sleep in a garbage bin that SMG4 bought for me to keep me busy while the castle is being built, but then it got flooded from the rain."

He fidgeted with his sleeves. "Can I sleep with you instead please?" he asked with his "🥺" face. "Sure. You don't snore, right?" I said. Bob gave me a stern look. "No I don't, ew." he muttered.

I giggled and lied back down. Bob put their swords aside and lied next to me. I began to feel his soft cloak with my hand. Bob let out a heavy sigh of comfort as I did so. He hugged me gently. His cloak is soft and warm, and it felt really nice. "You're so cute, Bob." I whispered. Bob blushed a bit when he heard me say that, and covered their face with their sleeves. He stimmed a bit.

I kept on petting the adorable ghost. They purred a bit as I brushed the soft nap of his cloak with my hand. Gosh he's so cute! Bob nuzzled me, his cloak tickled my skin with its super soft plush. I reached upward and began to stroke Bob's hood. The fabric inside of their cloak is just as soft as the fabric outside. He squeaked a bit. I giggled at his cuteness. Silly ghost boi!

I put my hand on top of his hood. Bob looked at me and smirked. They knew where this was going. I was about to touch his incredibly soft hair any moment. "Go on, do it!" he giggled. I put my hand inside Bob's hood. I began to touch his hair. His hair is so soft, and super fluffy! I took some of his hair out from the inside of his hood. I held the soft as velvet hair in my hand. It's so beautiful. It's long and soft, and has a gorgeous violet color too.

I looked at him, still holding the lock of hair. He looked tired. "You're the prettiest thing ever." I sighed. We closed our eyes and fell asleep.