What have I Done? (Robowski)

Context: Rob still feels guilty for betraying Bob in the YouTube Arc.
Takes place a couple days after WOTFI 2020.

Rob's POV.

It felt great to have Bob back after they were taken away from me to the Internet Graveyard. I was happy and relieved that they still forgave me, even after what I did. But something still felt off to me...

Although I knew it was only a few days ago, but I still couldn't forgive myself. I hurt Bob. I betrayed him. How could I forgive myself for that? Yeah, Bob could be a handful at times. But they didn't deserve to be betrayed like that at all!

They were just a sweet bundle of joy with a contagious, sharp toothed smile, glowing sea green eyes, sweet voice, squishy cheeks, long, wavy hair, and their robes were made from what's got to be the softest fabric you could ever touch! Not to mention, Bob was the one who named me, when Steve's lazy pixel butt couldn't do so himself.

"Hey bro." I heard Bob yell out for me, hopping next to me on the bed. They tilted their head. "I feel like you haven't been yourself lately. You good?" they asked. I sighed.

"Not really Bob. Honestly, I'm still angry at myself for betraying you. You don't deserve that, you're too precious for that. I know you forgive me, but I'm not sure if I could forgive myself and-"

"Hold on, are you crying?" Bob interrupted me as they noticed the tears filling my eyes as I spoke, which started falling down my cheeks right after he said that. I clenched my jaw.

"Well, yes! Why wouldn't I be crying? I hurt you! I treated you very badly over a scam! How can I not be mad at myself? You could've been left in that fricking Internet Graveyard forever!" I stopped yelling, not wanting to scare Bob, cause then I would just hate myself even more if I did. I covered my face with my arms. "I'm a terrible partner Bob. And I'm sorry.." I choked out.

I felt the warm, fuzzy velvet of Bob's cloak nuzzling my stick. "Please don't think that way about yourself." Bob whispered softly, hugging my stick as I cried. "It was just a mistake. Trust me, I mentioned to you about my rap career and how I treated my friends, right?"

"Yeah." I sniffled. Bob fidgeted with their sleeves. "Hehe, yeah. I really was a total d**k to them. And I still regret it, but I moved on from that. I'm just grateful that they at least forgave me for dissing them out like that."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." I muttered. Bob continued to comfort me and love me. I gently rubbed their soft cheek as I kept on crying. Not only because of what I did, but because he was just so dang cute!

"I love you so much Bob." I sobbed silently, as I cuddled the Garo. "I love you too, babe." they replied. My eyes shot open. "Did you just call me babe?" I asked in shock. "Yeah, but just don't tell anyone I called you that, ok?" Bob blushed a little. "I won't." I giggled, wiping away my tears.

I started to feel a lot better after I got all of that out of my chest. "Thanks for understanding how I feel." I said. Bob smiled, "You're welcome, Rob!" he replied.

Fun fact: Out of all of the Bob x Rob oneshots I have on this story, this is the first one where I have Rob crying instead of Bob. ,':)