The Show Must Go On (Mr. Puzzles x Producer! Reader)

Author's Note: Sorry that this story has been less active, a lot has been going on this year, and I was losing motivation.
Also happy late 1 year anniversary to this story! 🥳
And of course there's gonna be spoilers for the Puzzlevision movie involved :p

Y/N's POV:

It was 8:00 pm on a stormy night. I was heading back to my studio after getting stuff that I needed for my latest project. This project was a lot more different than my usual ones. More voice actors, animators, and a lot of other bullcrap was needed from how big it was.

As the rain drenched the windshield of my car, I tried my hardest to keep focus on my driving, even though I was stressed as f*ck at the time.

Suddenly, I saw something lying in the middle of the road. "Hold on, what the f*ck?" I yelled out, slamming my foot onto the brakes and turned my car over to park it by the sidewalk. Luckily, I managed to spot it in time, as it was a dark grey color, making it camouflage into the road a bit.

I had to investigate, what if it was an injured animal or something? I took out my umbrella and hopped out of my car.

It was a TV. A broken TV to be specific.

Its screen was shattered, and one of the antennaes was broken. It was also soaking wet, definitely has been left here for pretty dang long.

I had no idea how the heck did a freakin TV get in the middle of the bloody road. "Maybe it fell off of a dump truck?" I thought to myself, as the TV looked as if it was ruined beyond repair.

Guess I was wrong, as the broken TV began to glitch out in my hands, giving my fingers a bit of an electric shock.

"Ack, what the f*ck?" I yelled out, dropping the TV onto the ground and holding my hands, as the electric shock hurt a bit.

Seconds later, the glitching stopped, and the TV turned on. I was surprised that not only did the TV turn on without me having to use a remote, but it even was able to turn on at all, despite its crappy condition.

As the TV turned on, a cute cartoon face appeared on its cracked screen. I slowly tip toed closer to the TV. "It...still works?" I softly asked myself. "Of course I still work! Why wouldn't I?" the TV said in a zesty voice. It even talked to me too?

I picked up the TV and looked the face with its cylindrical eyes and 6ix9ine looking ahh teeth. "Also, be careful with me, dear! It hurt when you dropped me." The face looked at me with disapproval. "Sorry." I said with a nervous grin. It felt odd that I had to literally apologise to a f*cking TV.

"Who even are you? Are you someone spying on me from behind this screen? Show yourself please." I said. The smile on the TV's returned, as it hopped out of my arms and grew a human body from underneath it. "Oh dear no, I'm not a spy." the TV laughed. "The name's Mr. Puzzles, and you?"

Now this felt even more like a fever dream. I sighed and introduced myself as well. "I'm Y/N. And what are you doing all alone in the street, Mr. Puzzles?"

"Oh, I just landed here after some guy flung me in the air with a meat mallet." Mr. Puzzles huffed. "It was my whole dream to make a perfect 5-star review show, I was obsessed with it to the point where I chopped my face off and put a TV in it." He had me concerned for him at that last part, but I did not bother to ask questions about it, so I didn't say anything.

"But that dream was shattered after that foolish mortal SMG4 and his lame a** friends made a better show than me, and I lost all of my 5-star reviews because of them." Mr. Puzzles turned away from me and sighed with devastation.

"Well, I happen to be a film producer who's currently working on a project right now." I said. Mr Puzzles's antennae's perked up when he heard me say that. "It would be a pleasure if we can work on it together, if you don't mind." He turned to me, his cartoon eyes began to sparkle happily. "Wait, really? Y-you actually want me to work on your project with you?" he asked.

I nodded. "Yeah, the project has been rather difficult to make by myself. I could really use a hand. If you don't want to, that's fine." I didn't want Mr. Puzzles to feel pressured, as he already seemed pissed off enough about his other show. But I wanted to make him feel better.

Mr. Puzzles grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug. The cartoon face on his screen was now a stock photo of a crying baby. "Thank you so much, Y/N!" he sobbed with joy. "Of course I can help you! I never thought anyone would ever want to work on a show with me, this means the world to me!" I patted his back comfortingly, not minding that his clothes were all wet from being left out in the rain for so long. "No problem, bud."

After we broke the hug, his screen was back to the usual cartoon face. "Heh, sorry I got all emotional in front of you." he murmured. I giggled. "No need to apologise." I said. I realised that it was getting even more late. I looked over to my car, and back at Mr. Puzzles. "Now let's head on over to the studio and work on that project together, shall we!"

He nodded with a thumbs up and the two of us got in the car and made our way to the studio.

SMG4 Oneshots/HeadcanonsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara