Bob Finally Snaps (Part 1)

Context: I don't think anyone else has noticed, but it seems like rarely anybody pays attention to Bob anymore, even though he went through so much trauma. So I thought about what would it be like if Bob finally reached their limit and stood up for themselves.
Takes place sometime after the castle is built.

Nobody's POV:

Bob sat in the guest room all by themself. He had many thoughts on his mind for the past years, which increased as the days went on.
"Haven't I gotten any comfort yet?"
"That's what friends are, right?"

Every time someone in the gang went through something horrid, such as when Melony had to sacrifice the love of her life to stop Niles from its evil doings, Mario's Mar10 party being ruined by SMG4's meltdown, Meggy's friend being killed, they all got comforted afterwards, no matter how the situation was handled.

Bob, on the other hand, had it the worst. I mean, the poor guy was left in the sewers for God knows how long! And what did he get? Barely anything.

The confused and neglected ghost was fidgeting with a strand of his soft hair as the thoughts swarmed in his mind like bees. He wanted to stand up for himself, to express his feelings for once. But he was scared to. What if they didn't understand? They probably didn't. Who does anyways?

He could hear his friends, or what he considered his friends, calling out for him.

"Bob? Everything ok?"
"It's been like two weeks now."
"You can't stay in that one room forever."

Unlike the usual social butterfly Bob is known to be, they didn't want to talk. Shockingly, he actually wanted to be alone.

Meanwhile outside of the castle, the gang was starting to run out of possible ideas on how to get Bob out of the room.

"Guys, we tried everything." SMG4 sighed in defeat, as everyone tried to get their friend out, but with no luck. "I don't know how we can get them out."

"Will we ever see them again?" Melony asked, close to tears.  "I hope so." Tari replied. "Just let me blow up the room with my dynamite and get Bob out of the bloody room!" SMG3 whined. Meggy shook her head. "We don't wanna hurt them either." she exclaimed.

"There's gotta be some way to get him out of there-"

Then the whole place echoed with a loud slam of the castle's door.

"HEY!" a familiar, yet rather irritated tone yelled out, startling the whole gang. They turned to see who it was, but to their surprise, it was no other than Bob.

Bob looked pissed, like really, REALLY, pissed. Their hood was pulled down, revealing their long, messy hair. Their eyes were red from both anger and lack of sleep. The soft plush of their cloak looked matted and stained. Their bandana was dirty and loosened. They didn't have their signature swords attached to their sleeves.

Bob clenched his sharp, pointy teeth in fury. "WHAT? WHAT IS IT?? WHAT DO YOU GUYS WANT FROM ME???" Mario, unaware about Bob's emotion, ran over happily to him. "Bob, you're finally o-"

He was then cut off by Bob furiously headbutting him to the ground, leaving the red plumber unconscious. "Oh my God! Mario, Are you ok?" Luigi cried, running towards his brother. Bob turned to everyone else, breathing heavily as they tightly clenched the nub hands hidden inside their long sleeves.

Everyone else stood in shock, without a word to say. They never thought they would see Bob be so aggressive. Yeah, Bob could be a bit violent at times, but it would always be in a playful way. This time, Bob truly meant it.

SMG4, on the other hand, was reminded of something that had occured not too long ago. The perfect video incident. Now Bob seemed to be going through almost the same thing.

"Bob.." he said silently. "I..."

Bob immediately lost it and called everyone out before SMG4 could confront them.

"SHUT UP! OK? JUST SHUT UP!!! I'M SICK OF IT!!! I CAN'T F***KING STAND YOUR S**T!!! YOU GUYS LEAVE ME OUT EVERYDAY FROM THE DAY I MET YOUR A***ES!!! AND WHEN I TRY TO EXPRESS HOW I FEEL, YOU ALL PLAY THE VICTIM!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!! I JUST WANT COMFORT AND APPRECIATION OK??? IT'S NOT THAT HARD, AIN'T IT??? NOT TO MENTION, I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT LEAVING YOU GUYS AND FIND SOME ACTUAL FRIENDS, BUT CHANCES ARE THEY WON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M DEALING WITH EITHER!!! BECAUSE I'VE SUFFERED THROUGH ENOUGH S**T!!! YOU GUYS JUST DON'T GIVE A F**K ABOUT ME OR WHAT I WENT THROUGH!!! AT THIS POINT I ONLY WANNA BE WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE YOU'RE...YOU'RE..."

"all I have...."

The small, helpless Garo fell to their knees. Covering his face with his nub hands, Bob burst into tears. "I'm sorry! *sniff* I'm sorry!" he sobbed uncontrollably. Everyone didn't know what to do. Bob was the most happiest, bubbliest, and most optimistic guy they'd ever met. Seeing them so upset like this was rather unusual, yet heartbreaking to watch.

SMG4 walked over to Bob, attempting to comfort them, "Bob..we're just.." Bob looked at SMG4, before he could finish his sentence, they yelled out, "I don't wanna hear it!"

Bob got up, still crying. "Just leave me alone!" they choked out. He ran back into the castle, still covering their eyes as the tears flew from under their sleeves.

Everyone just stood there, not knowing what to do.

To be continued.