Fuffy (Bob x Reader)

Context: You don't know that Bob is fluffy under his hood

I swear to God the fact that Bob having fluffy hair is canon has gotta be the cutest thing ever as someone who's been hyperfixated on fluffy things since I was a wee fetus.

Y/N's POV:

I've been in the SMG4 gang for a while, and got to know almost everything about everyone.

However, there was one thing I didn't know, but was determined to do so. And it had to do with no other than the one and only, Bob Bobowski.

Bob was a peculiar little guy. Their body is almost completely covered up by their fluffy, oversized robe. Excluding his eyes, I never really saw Bob's entire face, as it is constantly hidden inside his hood.
I never saw Bob with his hood down, or without the robe in general. I would've tried and investigated myself, but chances are he'll probably bite my arm off if I ever tried to pull his hood down.

But I was determined to find out. I walked up to Bob, who was in the guest room listening to music on his laptop, probably that one specific song that he likes that's about pregnant Sonic.

"Hey Bob." I said, sitting down next to them. Bob paused their music and removed their headphones. "Yeah?" he replied in his robotic, American accent.

"I know this may be personal, but I always wondered. What's under your hood?"

"Oh, yeah. I almost never pull it off. Especially in public, I don't even know why. But I guess I'll show you." Bob pulled down their hood. My eyes glowed immediately, I don't think I've seen anything so adorable in my life!

He was f l u f f y.

Under his hood, his face was still dark and shadowy, due to him being a Garo. (or in other words, a ghost) He had long, incredibly fluffy purple hair tied in a messy ponytail. He also had pointed ears, but they're barely noticeable because of his fluffy hair covering them.

"Bob.." I squealed. I had no words. He looked so cute, I started crying. Bob gave me a look. "Am I really that ugly?" he said with an attitude. "No.." I whimpered happily. "I didn't think you'd have hair...It's so...fluffy...YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!"

"Yeah, I know." Bob said. He took the elastic out of his hair, fluffing it out. Lord have mercy, it's so fluffy. I couldn't handle his fluffy cuteness overload, I just had to squeeze the non existent life outta him!

And I did.

"Ow my ovaries!" they grunted, as I tackled the adorable ghost into a hug. "I'm sorry Bob! Your hair is so fluffy! I must touch!" I touched Bob's hair.

Lord. Have. Mercy.

Not only is his hair super fluffy and cute, but it's soooooo soft as well! My eyes glowed. I couldn't stop touching. "Man, your hair is soft!" I said, grazing his fluffy head.

I didn't want to leave my hand from it. I never thought that a garbage associated ghost that was left in a sewer for years could have such soft hair. It felt like cashmere.

I heard Bob purring happily. I looked down at them. He looked so content. "Are you falling asleep?" I asked. They turned to me. "What? No!" he said. "It's just, this is a comfort thing for me." he blushed a bit.

I kept stroking his soft, adorable hair. "So you want me to continue?" I asked, even though I didn't want to stop because I couldn't get over the softness of Bob's hair. "F**k yeah I do!" he replied determinedly.

I hugged him tighter. I'll never regret the decision I made.