Chapter 1

Warning- this book was written when I was 13 and before I learned how to use Wattpad. I know there's no quotations in some chapters so  I'm trying to edit some things. :)

Bella's POV

Thank god its the last day of 8th grade all I have to do is graduate and I'm free from this school, the teachers and from everyone I hate. I hope to have the best summer ever with my best friends Shelby and Ariana. I'm glad to leave and start over so I'm not known as just Cameron Dallas's sister. I was walking to History when I heard Mia scream hey smella. Sorry last time I checked my name was Bella. Last time a checked I had a boyfriend and wait you don't. Just as I was about to fire back the bell rang.

Mia's POV

She's lucky her cousin is hot because if he wasn't she would have a really hard time here. She needs to understand that I'm popular and shes not. I'm the head cheerleader she's just another me wannabe. And its because she jealous I'm dating Hayes grier ....the brother of Nash grier and the star of the football team

After school

"hey I can't wait for tonight and for the summer", I said

"Actually....", Hayes said.

"What?", I questioned

"I'm going to live with my brother and his friends in LA for the whole summer".

"Are you serious!", I said in frustration.

"Yeah sorry".

"Ugh I can't take this right now I'll see you later", I said .

Ugh why does he have to do this. We were supposed to be the summers it couple and without him I'm just the T in it.

Authors note
Hey this is our 2nd fanfic and we hope you love it. Just letting you know there will not be many updates because of finals this week so make sure to comment ,vote, and keep reading because this will get better. Just to be clear people don't know that her and Cameron are brother and sister.
S and J