Chapter 44

Hayes' Pov

My flight takes off in 4 hours so I was on my phone when Nash said dude let's go. Doesn't our flight take off in four more hours. Yea but there will be fans at the airport and we need time to check in , so say bye to everyone and let's go. I got up and said bye to the boys and then I  knocked on Bella's door. Hey so I gotta go now. Oh she said and got up and kissed me. I'm gonna miss you so much I said. Me too but it's only for a week I'll be strong. I hugged her and said see you soon. See you soon.

Nash was right me , Daniel , and Nash got bombarded by fans everywhere. After meeting some fans we finally checked in. While I was on the plane my friend Josh texted saying that they were having a party this weekend and that Daniel and I should come. I texted back when do I ever miss a party see you there. After I texted Josh back I got a text from Mia that said I heard that your comming back for a week see you at the party Saturday. I responded see you. After I texted every one I tweeted @Bella Dallas I miss you.

Bella's pov

I was on Netflix when I got a notification from Twitter saying @Hayes Grier tagged you in a tweet. I immediately shut off the movie and tweeted him back @Hayes Grier miss you too Ily. I was really bored without Hayes and Daniel , so I face timed Shelby.

Bella- So are you happy to see Daniel again

Shelby - Yep

Bella - Ohhh are you guys going out

Shelby - Yea but just as friends

Bella - that's what you always say , remember the time we went to the movies with Hayes and Daniel when you went as "friends".

Shelby - we did

Bella - yea normal friends don't kiss at a party then makeout during a movie.

Shelby - shut up and besides like what you said before you and Hayes dated , we're friends with benefits.

Bella - ok , ok whatever when they comeback you guys will be dating.

Shelby - remember when you said that you and Hayes won't be dating when you comeback

Bella - shut up

Shelby - exactly and I gotta go but let's talk later

Bella - k bye

I was sad that all of my friends were back home and I was stuck here with a whole bunch of boys