Chapter 45

Hayes' Pov

When I finally got back home I decided to face time Bella.

Hayes - Hey Bella

Bella - Hi Hayes, how was your flight?

Hayes - It was ok , so how are you doing

Bella - Fine but for the most part really bored.

Hayes - Oh sorry

Bella - It's not your fault I'm just a boring person

Hayes - not really

Bella - Then explain why I'm doing absolutely nothing

Hayes -Because you miss me and Daniel

Bella - True

We talked for about another hour until she said Cam just called me down for dinner. What are you guys having? Buffalo wings , because matt picked them up from buffalo wild wings. I so wish I was there. I wish you were here too. Well I gotta go she said. Alright love you. Love you too bye. After we finished talking I was tired from the flight and I was jet lagged so I went to bed.

Daniel's pov

When I got home I ate dinner with my parents and then I called Shelby and asked her if she wants to go out with me. Yes she immediately said. Cool then I'll see you soon. Alright bye. A couple hours later she met me at minigolf. Hi I said. Hi she said and she looked nervous. You look hot. Thanks but you look hotter.  Nah , we should get to playing. Ok then she said. I let her go first and  I wrapped my arms around her as she hit the ball. Thanks for helping me. No problem. After 18 holes we got ice cream and talked for a little. Look Shelby I really like you and I was wondering if you want to go out again? Of course I do she said as I kissed her.