Chapter 33

Bella's pov

Last night was one of the greatest nights of my life. I was waiting for Hayes to make a move first because I didn't know if he felt the same. I'm so glad that he likes me back because I wouldn't have gotten over him. I was texting Shelby when Daniel texted me.

Daniel - So how was your makeout session last night

Bella - Did Hayes tell you?

Daniel - No you did and I saw you two in the pool and when you guys were on the couch I came down to get dessert.

Bella - Were you spying?

Daniel - Maybe

Bella - oh whatever

Daniel - So do you want him to ask you to be gf

Bella - Maybe

I came down for breakfast and I saw Aaron and Taylor making pancakes and bacon. So you two making breakfast that's a twist I said. Hahaha shut up Taylor said. Bella at least we can cook Aaron said. I looked down and saw doughy pancakes on my plate. This is what you call cooking? Uh huh. Nash and Cameron came running down the stairs and saw food so they grabbed it. That's , but before I could finish my sentence they had stuffed their faces. Raw I said. Just as I was walking upstairs Hayes was walking down. We looked at each other for a second and Matt screamed Oh do Bella and Hayes like eachother! I just kept walking up.

Hayes' Pov

Oh so you and my sister Cameron said. It's nothing . Oh just letting you know you break her heart I break your face he said in a funny way. Yea ok Cameron. I sat at the table and watched sports center for awhile and then took a shower. I've been thinking about asking Bella to be my girlfriend . I wanted to ask her last night but we got too distracted. I think I might ask her out today but I need to find a place and time to do it. I was on my Twitter and Bella tweeted I love the park and she put a picture of me and her at the park. Then I finally got it , that I should ask her out at the park. I ran out of my room and into Bella's. Bella Can you go to the park with me . Um sure let me just get ready she said. After 30 minutes she came out in the dress I gave her. Do you like it ? She asked. I just stared for a minute. Bella you look amazing. Thanks she said and she kissed me on the cheek. We left 10 minutes later and we were on our way. As usual I held her hand all the way there. When we got there we both got on the swings. Bella you're beautiful I said stroking her dark brown hair. Hayes I don't know why you think that. Well you beautiful and I want you to know that. Hayes you're amazing. I pressed my lips onto hers and we had a deep passionate kiss until I pulled away. Just as I pulled away it started raining. Bella you make me happy and I wanted to know will you be my girlfriend?