Chapter 12

Skip to Saturday

Bella's pov

Hayes , Daniel it's time to go. Daniel came down but Hayes didn't so I want up to his room. I knocked and Hayes yelled come in . Hayes it's time to go. Ok calm down just sit here and wait. He went to take a quick shower so I grabbed his phone and took selfies , while I was taking selfies Mia texted.

Mia - Hayes I'm so happy I broke up with Luke and got back together with you .

I was so in shock I almost started to cry because he knows that Mia bullys me and that's why he broke up with her. How could he I thought we became close friends but he clearly doesn't care. Just as tear came down my face Hayes came out. What's wrong?  he asked like he cared. It's nothing I said. Well ok he said but I call shotgun. Whatever I said. Geez he said. If you were my friend you would tell me important things like how your life is or what your doing or who your dating right I said. Right he said.

Hayes' pov

I grabbed my phone and saw that Mia texted so I just ignored it. I didn't know why Bella was acting so weird today because she is usually calm on Saturdays.

When we got to the mall I wondered what Brandon would be like. We finally got to the food court and he was there on his phone. Hey he said. Hey Bella said back. Well guys if you don't mind I'm gonna take Bella to dairy queen to get ice cream he said. Ok Daniel and I said. Does Bella seem a little weird today ? I asked. Nah he said back maybe it's that time of month. I bursted out laughing no but seriously I said. Nah why was she acting weird towards you. Yea cuz after I got out of the shower she was crying. Maybe she knows Daniel said. I don't think so I said. Let's check he said. I went into my pics and saw Bella took a least 100 selfies but I noticed the time I got the text and the time she took the selfies. Dude she knows. Wait how Daniel said. I showed him. Wow Hayes. By the time we were done Bella and Brandon were back he looked so happy she had a fake smile. We all said are goodbyes and left. Bella I said. What she said in an attitude. Can you come to my room when we get home. I don't know I'll ask Daniel first your best friend. We finally got home and I sat on my bed . 5 minutes later Bella showed up. what Hayes? I know that you know I'm going out with Mia. Why didn't you tell me she said she started to cry. Because i said back . Because of what she said because she's my bully because we're enemies? No Bella. Then why Hayes? I trusted you.  Because I knew you'd be upset. Upset she said Hayes I'm way past upset now.

Bella's pov

I can't believe Hayes got back together with Mia. I told Hayes I was way past upset. What do you want me to do he said. I sat on his bed and cried and cried. Bella he said but this time he sounded sorry. What do you want me to do he said again. I looked up at him I want you to leave me alone because you hurt me. He lifted up my chin and wiped my tears away. Bella what can I do he said he sounded like he was crying. You can stay out of my life I said. I got up and left and ran to my room  and I heard Hayes banging my door but I was too busy crying. Hayes only cares about being popular . On my instagram I deleted every picture I took with Hayes. Just then I got a text from Daniel

Daniel - Hayes is really sorry

Bella - I don't care

Daniel - please forgive him

Bella - No

After that I didn't get a text back until Hayes texted me

Hayes - Bella I'm so sorry and I don't blame you for wanting me out of your life. I feel so bad for not telling you . I know that you won't respond but you don't know how much I think your awesome and I hope that we can still be friends.

I wanted to respond so bad because deep in my heart I missed Daniel and Hayes because they are like my only friends here. Just as I was thinking of responding Brandon texted.

Brandon - Hey I have to ask you something

Bella - yes

Brandon - will you be my girlfriend

I didn't know what to say so I said........