Chapter 61

Bella's pov

After that whole incident with Mia I decided to get back to the party. I was sitting by myself until I felt Hayes put his arms around my neck. Hey I said. Hey babe so I wanted to know if you wanna hang out tommorow? Definitely I said then a slow song started and Hayes grabbed my hand and pulled me out of my seat. Just a little bit of your heart by Ariana Grande was playing and he grabbed my waist while I put my arms around his neck. We were really close to eachother and I placed my forehead on his and we danced until the song was over. I remember the first time we danced together to the song thinking out loud and that's when my feelings for him went wild. I knew that we were meant to be together. After the song ended he took me to see his friends and we all talked for awhile . There were no chairs left so I sat in Hayes' lap. I didn't think that his friends would be accepting of our relationship. I was relived when Hayes told me about his friends knowing about us and how they were supported us. School starts next Friday and I don't want anything to go wrong between now and then. After we talked to his friends for awhile we went in the photo booth and took pictures. We took one with us joking around , smiling , and then we kissed. Two strips of pictures came out and we each took one.

Hayes' Pov

After the photo booth we decided to go back to our friends. My friends had set up a game of beer pong but with soda instead of beer. We each set up our own teams for different rounds , and then we started the game. The game went on for like a half an hour until we all got bored of it. I was watching all the girls dancing with their friends and all of the boys were just sitting around talking. After awhile of talking we all decided to go back and find our girlfriends. I found Bella with Shelby and Ariana and as soon as they saw me coming they said we'll leave you two alone. I grabbed her hand and I told her to come with me.

Bella's pov

I was talking to Shelby and Ari about classes and our schedule for school until Hayes came up to me and grabbed my hand and told me to come. He took me to the corner on the side of the house . You look really cute tonight he said. Thanks but you are looking cuter. Nobody's cuter then you . Ok you win. What's my prize? This I said and kissed him quickly. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately for awhile until we started making out. After 5 minutes of doing that we went back into the party. I was walking to find Shelby when Mia came up to me. I saw you and Hayes over there and trust me he's gotten worse in the past three weeks. When she told me this my stomach flipped upside down and I started to feel worried. I then turned around and got Hayes. He was with his friends and I interrupted and said Hayes we need to talk. Can't it wait Bella. No Hayes it can't I said and grabbed his hand and brought him to the spot we were just in. What's up he said. I have a question for you. What is it. When you were here and I was in California did you kiss Mia? Bella look he said. Wait you cheated on me with her. Bella . Hayes I can't believe you I said as I started to cry , you said you changed but you haven't. I'm so sorry Bella. No Hayes I'm sorry , for ever trusting you. It was once . I don't care Hayes you still cheated on me , with the worst person of all. Bella he said. Hayes I don't think that this is working out between us. Bella let me explain , I kissed her because I thought that she was the one for me and I...... I cut him off so you had doubts about me being your girlfriend. No it's not like that. Hayes I can't take it anymore , you say you love me but you don't you love popularity and that's all you care about. No I love you. No you don't if you loved me you wouldn't have kissed her and I bet you made out. That's true but I still love and care about you. No Hayes you cared and loved but you ruined it. Bella I love you. Hayes I just can't , I think that we need to breakup. If that's what you want. You think I asked to be cheated on. No I'm sorry he said as he started to cry . Sorry isn't gonna work this time , go be with Mia because I think that we're over I said while crying. He wiped my tears and I said I needed to be alone. He just walked away back to the party while I sat there crying in my hands. I sat there for like 15 minutes until my mom came and picked me up. This is the worst night of my life.