chapter 6

Bella's POV

Watch out for your sister Cameron my mom said when we left. 1 minute later a car drove by and they rolled down the window and it was Hayes, Daniel, Nash, and Carter.(I know she doesn't know cams friend but let's pretend she knows carter). Are we ready to go to California Nash screamed. ( Lol I forgot cam lives in Cali but let's pretend him and Bella live in NC). After 45 long minutes in the car we got to the airport. When we got there we went to get our tickets we got checked by the detectors and weighed our bags. After we did that I saw a Starbucks and I immediately ran to get a caramel frap while I was sipping my frap I realized I forgot to tell Cameron and I didn't have my phone on me because of the detectors. I'm gonna get killed or lost forever.

Cameron's POV

After we were checked we were all starving and it was 5:45 so I figured everyone wanted Dunkin Donuts. When we got there we all ordered and we picked up our food and I only noticed 2 bagels for me, 2 donuts for Nash, 1 muffin for carter, a 50 pack of munchkins for Daniel and Hayes, and 3 iced coffees and 2 hot chocolates. Where is Bella. Um I don't know Nash said. Oh shoot my mom is gonna kill me if I don't find her. OK I'll look in the seating area, Nash you look in the ticket area, carter you go back towards the detectors, daniel you look near the bathrooms, and Hayes you look in the baggage claim.

Hayes's POV

I don't know why Cameron wants me to look in the baggage claim because we didn't even go there but I'm kinda hungry since I didn't get my food so I find a Starbucks and I get a bacon egg and cheese I know this is a bad time to eat but I have to. So I sit in a seat next to a girl who looks like Bella but she has her head down. So I tap on the girl and it turns out It was Bella.

Bella's pov

I was sitting with my head down because I was so scared I would never see Cameron again I tried calling him off other people's phones but he ignored them probably thinking they were fans. While I was sitting there a random person tapped on me and I turned around and it was Hayes. Hayes!!!!!! I screamed while random people gave me this annoyed look cmon we have to go before we miss the flight so we ran as fast as we could and we called all the guys and we met at the gate. Oh my god cam said are you ok . yeah .We sat in the chairs for 10 minutes until the called flight 23 to Omaha. We all got up and got onto the plane. I had to sit between Hayes and Daniel since we were the youngest. We decided to make a couple vines, we talked about how we hated Mia, and we ate a lot. When we were on the plane I didn't have food since I got lost so I ate half of one of Cameron's bagels and I shared munchkins with the guys. After 4 hours (srry I don't really know how long the flight would be) the pilot said we would have to stop in Omaha(idk if there is an airport there. If not let's pretend there is one there) since this wasnt a roundtrip. When we got there i jumped in line for Cinnabon while the guys got mcdonalds and I got the shredded cinnamon buns and Oreo milkshake. When they got back they were with 2 other guys. They were with Jack and Jack. Oh Cam is that your little sister Johnson said. Yup. After we talked we got back on the plane and we still had a few hours to go so when we got there I was so happy.

Sorry we haven't updated lately we graduated 8th grade and we have been so busy so there are gonna be a lot of updates on this and the division
S and j