Chapter 36

Hayes' Pov

My brother drove us to Santa Monica pier at about 7. When we got there there was a whole bunch of screaming girls trying to get my attention but the only person I was focused on was Bella. She was wearing high wasted shorts and a white shirt with a black pocket . Bella looked amazing I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Many people screamed Hayes are you dating Bella? I didn't answer because we wanted to wait to tell everyone.

Bella's pov

When Hayes came into my room he looked a little nervous. Before he came in I got another text from Brandon. He said , Bella give me another chance. No I quickly replied and blocked his number. When we got to the pier there were hundreds of fans waiting to see Hayes. Although everyone was screaming he never took his eyes off of me. Let's go on the Ferris wheel he yelled trying to get me to hear him over the fans. I quickly nodded and we ran. We waited in line for about 5 minutes and we went on . In the middle of the ride we dazed into each others eyes until he grabbed my hand and said I love you . I love you too I said. We kissed until I got a call from an unknown number. Hello I said. Hey Bella it's Brandon I want you to know that I'm sorry for all the pain I have caused you can you forgive me? No I quickly responded then hung up. Who was that Hayes asked. Cameron I said lying. Oh ok then , then he kissed me again then I pulled away. Are you ok? Yea, yes I'm sorry I'm just hungry that's all. Your not fine Bella I can tell by your eyes. It's just that Brandon has been trying to contact me and I don't want him , I want you. I feel the same way he said. Then I giggled under my breath. I kissed him this time , light and long.After the ride we went on more rides and then we got pizza and went home.

Hayes' Pov

When we got home I saw Bella in the backseat asleep , so I picked her up and layed her down on her bed. Before I left I kissed her forehead . I got to my room and went on Twitter and tweeted - I had the best time with @Bella Dallas tonight. After that I went on instagram and posted a picture of us eating pizza. 10 seconds after I posted it I got 1000 comments, asking if Bella and I were dating. I responded on Twitter by saying - I am dating Bella and I love her so don't hate on her and please support our relationship. After that I got a notification on instagram saying that Bella posted. Bella texted me and said , I was only pretending to sleep so that you could carry me in. It's all good I responded. She posted a picture of us on the Farris wheel and then she tweeted- @Hayes Grier is my boyfriend and I love him so please don't hate appreciate thanks :). I'm so glad that we told everyone.