Chapter 41

Hayes' Pov

I was playing football with Daniel when I got a call from my parents. My parents were in north Carolina while I was here in California.

Hayes - What's up dad?

Chad (dad) - Just at the beach with Nila , and what's up with you ?

Hayes - Just practicing football with Daniel

Chad - Did Nash tell you that you and him are comming back to visit us for a week?

Hayes - No , but what about Daniel?

Chad - yup his parent's want to see him too

Hayes - Ok then I'll see you next week

When I got home I was gonna tell Bella but she was happy so I didn't want to ruin her mood. It was the middle of July and school was starting in September but we are leaving 2 weeks before it starts , so we don't have much time here. I have to tell her tommorow or else she'll be even more upset because I didn't tell her sooner.

Next day

I woke up and it was 11:00 am so I got up and I ran downstairs and I saw Bella on her phone . Hey cutie your looking really pretty I said. Um thanks but what do you want? Nothing ,why ? Hayes why are you kissing up to me? I'm not , I'm just telling my girlfriend she looks pretty. Uh huh of course you are. She was right I was trying to kiss up because I knew that she would be lonely for a week. Let's go to the beach later ok I said. Ok she said and got up and kissed me on my cheek. Daniel came in and said you didn't tell did you? Not yet but I will. When?, next week when we're already done. No, tonight I'm taking her to the beach and telling her. Ok good luck with that.

Bella's pov

When Hayes came down he was acting really weird . Immediately after he said you look pretty I knew he was kissing up. I know that he has something to tell me but I'm worried that it won't be good. This morning I face timed Ariana and I was so upset. She told me that her dad got a job in florida so she was moving. I texted Shelby and we both were really upset that it will only be the 2 of us . I'm hopping that what Hayes has to say is good.