Chapter 48

Monday

Hayes' Pov

These last couple days have been killing me because I cheated on Bella and I don't know how I feel about Mia. When I get home I'm not even going to mention a party. I'm not going to tell Bella cuz it will break her heart and our relationship. As for Mia I think I might have unresolved feelings towards her. I really love Bella but I'm known as a player and I can't stay in a relationship too long. I wanna forget about everything that happened with Mia but I just can't.

After that long plane ride we had finally reached the house. As soon as we went in I knocked on Bella's door. What do you want? she asked seeming annoyed but then realizing it was me. You I said. Hayes!!!!! She said as she jumped in my arms. I missed you bell I said sounding guilty. You have to tell me all about your trip. I will but help me unpack . Ok , ok . I really missed you I said then I gave her a little peck on the lips. After dinner we watched a movie and she sat on my lap. This whole thing reminded me about what happened with Mia. I turned her face and we were face to face. I stroked her hair to get her to play along. Soon enough our lips met and I wondered why she was the one to always get her heart broken and why I was one of the boys who was causing it. I love you I whisperd in between kisses. I love you too she whispered in between kisses. We kissed passionately until my phone started to ring and it was Mia. I quickly pulled away and ran to my room. I answered it . Hey babe did you enjoy our little hookup on saturday. Yea but I have to go bye and I quickly hung up and ran to Bella's room but it was locked. Bella please open up I said.  Bella I'm sorry it was an important call. Who was it ? I couldn't tell her so I lied and said my mom. She opened up and apologized. I'm sorry for running off like that and leaving you alone. It's ok. Now where were we I said and leaned in. I'm really tired but let's continue tommorow she said and kissed me on the cheek. Ok goodnight I said and tried to kiss her on the cheek but then I turned her face and pecked her on her lips. Goodnight she said blushing.