Chapter 42

Hayes' pov

I took Bella for a mile long walk on the beach. Eventually we walked on the water and splashed eachother until I knew it was the right time. We sat on a rock and she looked beautiful. I have to tell you something. Ok , so what's going on? she asked. Well next week I'm going back home to see my parents for a week. Oh that's great she said , but she said it in a sad way. I know it will be hard but it's just for a week. I know , but I'm gonna miss you . I gonna miss you too I said and hugged her. It's getting dark we should go I said. Yeah she said and we walked back. I could tell that she wasn't happy but I know that she'll be fine.

Bella's pov

I was having a great time until Hayes told me that he was going back home for a week. I love Hayes but it's hard because something always happens with him. I hope that nothing will change when he comes back. I am annoyed with hearing 2 bad news stories in a whole day. After we went home I became stressed and went to bed immediately. I can't take everything that's happened today . I loved the beach with him but I can't be happy that he's leaving.

Hayes' Pov

When we came home I noticed she ran upstairs and never came back down. I knew she was upset but I didn't know she was that upset. I felt bad for her because she doesn't want to be alone without me. When we get back to school we're gonna be limited to our time together because of football and softball but we'll make it work.

Next morning

I walked downstairs to watch Nash and cam burn breakfast. It started to smell really bad. What is that smell? Bella asked from up the stairs. It's our idiot brothers trying to cook. That sounds about right. Yep. Well I'm going up to talk to you I said. Ok see you you up here. I ran up the stairs into my room and she followed. So I wanted to know if you are ok after last night. I'm fine don't worry about me , worry about having fun there. I won't have fun without you. Yes you will hang out with Connor , josh , Daniel and your other friends. True but I'll miss you. I'll miss you too but I want you to forget about me and remember your friends. I won't forget about you and I remember my friends. Well we have about a week right? No , we actually leave in two days. Did you pack yet? No, can you help me? I asked. Of course I will. I pulled her close and we just stared for a minute.

Bella's pov

I was looking into his blue eyes and he said I'll miss this. I will to . He started to stroke my hair for a while. I will always love you he whispered. Same I said . We kissed and I ran my fingers through his hair. After we kissed once we made out until Nash knocked on the door. Yo Hayes are you packed nash said. I'm almost done. Finish up. Ok chill nash he said . Sorry for my idiot brother he said. It's ok , our brothers are idiots together. That couldn't be more true . Come one let's get you packed. Ok but tommorow I'm taking you out for helping me. Deal.