Chapter 52

2 weeks later

Bella's pov

The concert was amazing and these past two weeks have been amazing. My relationship with Hayes is only getting stronger. I'm kinda sad because we go back home next week. I was in my room when Hayes came in. He sat beside me and we intertwined our fingers together. Then he pulled me in close. We sat there for awhile until we both got hungry. Let's go out and grab something he said. Ok I said and he grabbed my arm and helped me up. We decided to eat at a Chinese restaurant. I ordered ribs and rice and he ordered general tso' s chicken and noodles. After we finished eating the gave us each a fortune cookie. He opened his and it said you are lucky , when I opened mine it said your life will change soon. We both laughed about how cheesy our fortunes were and then he took me out to for frozen yogurt. I got cookies and cream with whipped cream and hot fudge on top and he got chocolate with whipped cream and Oreos. We sat outside ate our yogurt. While I was devouring my frozen yogurt Hayes grabbed whipped cream and dabbed it on my nose. I grabbed more whipped cream and smeared it on his face. After that he grabbed some more and put it on my lips then kissed them. Our lips were in sync until I pulled away.

We left and we went to the park where we make memories. He pushed me on the swings for awhile and then sat beside me on the other swing. So summer's basically over he said. Yea I'm sad about that. Same , but at least we'll see eachother everyday in school. That's true and we're scheduled to have the same lunch time with Shelby and Daniel. Yea I need Danny boy . Same and I need Shelby and ariana. So I heard that ariana' s moving. No, not anymore, her dad declined the job. That's good. Yea. Hey you know what I said. What . I feel like I can tell you anything. I feel the same and start telling. Ok so I was born on August 9 , 2001 , and I'm 13 turning 14 in a couple days, and I really like you , and my name is Isabella Dallas and those are just some basic facts I said. Nice life he said smirking. It's pretty decent . After that we just hung out at the park for awhile until it got dark.

When we got back home the boys were at the table eating food. Matt was snapchatting nash and cam singing while Shawn,Aaron,carter,Taylor,Daniel,and jack and jack were laughing at them. It was 9:30 and I went to shower and hung out in my room for awhile. I got lazy so I facetimed Daniel. He told me what to expect from Hayes in school. He told me that most of the time he was chill but sometimes a jerk. Last school year he was a jerk,so I pretty much believed everything Daniel said. Daniel is like my info guide on everything Hayes does. Tommorow I'm having a brother - sister day with cameron. When I go back to North Carolina he's gonna stay here watching the house with the jacks, taylor, and Carter , while the rest of us are still in school. We're supposed to go sightseeing together. It's like 1:00am so I should go to sleep.