Chapter 18

Bella's pov

Today was the day when I get to watch Brandon play football. I only play one sport and that sport is softball. I play 3rd base and right field. Anyways back to Brandon I hope his team wins because at the end of the game I want to give him a victory kiss. I didn't know much about football until I had the two football stars Hayes and Daniel teach me basic football things like field goals. At the game there is a lot of pretty cheerleaders so I'm thrilled Brandon chose me over them. Before the game Brandon had told me to wish him good luck so I did.  I found out that Brandon was the quarterback and the star of the team. I liked Brandon because he was true.

Hayes' Pov

At the beginning of the game everyone chanted Brandon , Brandon , Brandon but when the cheerleaders came out I immediately recognized Bailey. Bailey was hot but I felt bad for her and Bella because they both don't deserve this from Brandon. I immediately knew that Bailey  dated Brandon because he was the star of the team. I had a flashback and I remembered Mia and I dated because we were both popular and because I was the star football player while she was cheer captain. Until I met Bella popularity was all that mattered to me .

Bailey's pov

I'm popular , the cheer captain , and I have the school hottie Brandon this can't get any better. Brandon and I have been dating for about a month now and in this month I've gotten more popular then ever. I wouldn't say that I'm using Brandon I would say we're using each other. I love Brandon and he loves me and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Bella's pov

The game is finally over and they won by a lot . The score was 7-28 . I was looking for Brandon at the end and I leaned in but he said he felt sick so I didn't kiss him. I was about to talk to him when he disappeared and I went looking until I found him........