Chapter 47

Saturday Night

Hayes' Pov

I was at Daniel 's house hanging out and then we went to the party. When we walked in I noticed Daniel disappeared ,so I just kept walking. Hey bro Josh said. Sup dude. So how's Cali any hot chicks there. It's good and some . Yo Hayes Gabe yelled. Yo gabe. I missed you bro , and where's Danny Boy ? He was with me then went somewhere. Oh whatever I'll talk to him later. I sat down and someone sat on me. Hey Hayes. We'll leave you two alone Josh said then winked. Mia you know I'm with Bella. I know but I told you I would keep flirting with you when you came back. I know Mia but......then she kissed me , and I kissed back. So what was that you were saying? I kissed her again and realized when we go back to school my friends would make fun of me for dating a "loser". We got up and went to a secret place and made out . When I kissed Mia I missed the feeling of Bella. Look Mia your really hot but I'm with Bella and I made a mistake by being with you. But Hayes she said . I ran to find Daniel because I was spending the night at his. When I found him him and Shelby were making out , and it reminded me of Bella and I. I didn't plan on telling him, Shelby , and especially Bella. I couldn't tell him I wanted to leave cuz he would know something is up.

Daniel's pov

I walked in with Hayes and then I saw Shelby . I snuck away from Hayes and she was talking to Ariana . Hey guys I said. I'll be going Ariana said and walked away. I had a good time hanging out with you on Tuesday night she said. Me too and I really like you a lot. I really like you too . Shelby will you be my girlfriend? Totally and then we kissed. We were kissing on and off. I really like Shelby and she wants a Bella and Hayes relationship and I do too.

Bella's pov

I can't take it anymore. Hayes and Daniel have been gone for 5 days and I'm just so freakin board. All I've been doing is sitting around waiting for Monday to come. I hope Hayes is having a good time with his family.