Chapter 38

Bella's pov

After that conversation with Hayes I went into the pool and then made dinner. I made mash potatoes, steak, and broccoli. After we all ate I showered and then when I noticed Hayes was gone I went into his room and put on a movie because he has a 62 inch flat screen. I was in the middle of the movie when Hayes and Daniel came in. I was sitting on the floor so when they came in they didn't notice I  was there. Hayes plopped onto his bed singing all I want. In the middle of the chorus I sang along. Bella wtf he said. Sorry I was just watching the fault in our stars. It's fine you can sit up here with me if you want. Ok I said and crawled into his bed. About 1 hour later I fell asleep on Hayes, so he just left me there. When I woke up looked up at him and he was asleep. I got up and saw Daniel face timing Shelby. I ran into his room while he was talking so I grabbed his phone and said thank you and bye. I ran into my room with his phone and locked my door. Hey shelbs I said. Hey Bella , so how are you and Hayes. We're great , how about you and Daniel. Dude we're just close friends nothing more. Then why did you kiss the day of the party? Because we just got board so we found something to do. Uh huh right I said. It's true. Ok fine don't tell me. Bella I'm telling the truth. Fine I believe you. Good. How's Ari. She's good. I need to talk to her soon. I walked into Daniel's room again and handed him his phone. I saw Hayes on his phone so I texted him.

Bella - Hey babe

Hayes - Hey so I wanted to know if you wanted me to take you out to dinner and then a arcade?

Bella - That would be great :)

Hayes - Come into my room

Bella - Later I'm going swimming

Hayes - ok I'll meet you in 10 ;)

Bella - ok then ;)

I jumped in and then  Hayes Came out. Hi I said blushing. Bella we're already dating you don't need to hide blushing anymore. Shut up and come in I said looking into his big blue eyes. Fine he said then he jumped in. We swam to eachother and then he said you have the most gorgeous Brown eyes , he said while pushing my dark brown hair behind my ears. Thanks I said blushing again. We leaned in until his phone started to ring.

Hayes' Pov

I was having a great time with Bella until Mia decided to call me.One minute I said and got out and went into the kitchen.  Hey babe she said.

I'm not your babe I like Bella. Bella who? Stop pretending she doesn't exist . Whatever Hayes later she said. When I walked back outside Bella was covered in her towl shivering. What happened? I'm cold I'm just gonna go inside.