Chapter 32

Bella's pov

Cameron woke me up at about 3 am because our flight took off at 7am. All the boys got here at about 4 so that we would have time to drive to the airport , eat , and relax for a little. On the car ride I fell asleep on Hayes' shoulder so when I woke up he had his head leaned up against the window. We finally got to the airport at 5:30 and when we walked in we were surrounded by fans . They screamed so loud that my ear hurts. They took selfies with almost everyone and I just sat there and watched until a girl came up to me. Hi I'm Grace and can I take a picture with you? Sure I said , so we took the picture and she asked me to sign her phone case so I did. It was 6 , so we all sat down in the waiting area. I was on my phone while we waited. It was finally 7 , so the attendants called all the areas and then we got on the plane. We arrived back in L.A. at 2 pm. When we got to the house I ran up to my room and slept for 2 hours.

Hayes' Pov

Nash woke me up at 3 so that we could go to Cam's house at 4 . We left his house at 4:50 and got to the airport at 5:30. When we came in we were welcomed with a whole bunch of screaming fans. We took pictures with the fans for a half an hour and then we checked in. We just relaxed for an hour in the boarding area. We got home at about 2 then I climbed into bed and took a 3 hour nap until Nash woke me up by yelling pizzas here. I got up then went downstairs. We watched a baseball game for an hour until I noticed Bella and Daniel disappeared. I went to Daniel's room and him and Bella were talking. Sup I said. Nothing she said. Whatcha talking about? School. Why are you talking about school? Because I have a busy life and we're going into high school and high school is different from 8th grade Hayes. And your point is? I asked. Well I have honor classes and clubs and I need to work hard. Well do you wanna go swimming with me and Daniel tommorow? I can't I have an honors math and science packet that's 80 pages. When are you gonna be free, next summer? I said. I saw Daniel starting to chuckle. No , just until I finish my packet. How many pages do you have left? 10 cuz I did most of it on the plane. Then why are you stressing Daniel said. Because I don't want to fail. Whatever. Let's go to the beach tommorow Daniel said. We can go surfing Bella said. Daniel and I made a face. You guys don't know how to surf do you. Well no I said. I'll teach you she said. Ok. Let's go to the pool I said . Fine she said. I can't I writing a new song Daniel said. Ok then bye she said.

Bella's pov

I got a text from Cam saying that him and the boys went to a meeting and that they left us dessert. I was getting ready to get dressed to go to the pool with Hayes. I wore a turquoise bikini. I felt the water and it was freezing so I waited for Hayes to come. Why didn't you get in yet? Because I was waiting for you. Just as he was feeling the water I pushed him in. Bella! he yelled. Yes I asked trying to act stupid. Why didn't you warn me that this is cold? I don't know I just wanted to see what you thought of the water. Ok well I'm not staying here alone. Ok fine I said so I jumped in. As soon as I floated up I splashed Hayes. He splashed me back but then it turned into a splash fight. We kept on splashing until we got really close. This time again he looked at my lips and then my eyes and then my lips again, so I smashed my lips onto his. We kissed for 15 seconds and then we got out of the pool. We both felt very comfortable kissing now and it came natural. When we got back into the house I showered . When I came back from showering I saw Hayes sitting on the couch alone just texting. Hey I said. Sup. I sat down and stared at him for a minute until he noticed. Are you ok Bella? Oh me yeah I'm fine. I took my phone and pretended to text. I saw Hayes looking at me for awhile until He said bell I think that we both like eachother and we're being really awkward about it. Yeah Hayes I do like you and I think we just have to get the awkward thought out of our heads. Yeah and I think we should start right now. We just looked at each other for a minute and we started to kiss and after that it turned into a makeout session. Afterwards I just told him I was tired so I just went upstairs and fell asleep.

Hayes' Pov

We both knew that we were being awkward so we just told each other the truth . I was looking in her beautiful brown eyes and we ended up making out. Bella was beautiful in every way . Although she's not the most popular I need my friends to understand that I like her. Bella's not like any other girl I've met , she's special.