Chapter 26

Daniel's pov

Before the movie started I saw Hayes and Mia. I knew that whatever it was Hayes didn't mean it. During the movie I saw Hayes get up but I wasn't sure where he was going. After the movie Josh got up and said where's Hayes ?  Gabe goes probably with Bella Dallas. Wait Bella Dallas that loser who fell at graduation ? Mia asked. Uh huh Tyler said. Everyone started laughing but me. The girl I was sitting next to Hannah said Daniel why aren't you laughing? Well I don't think that what you said was funny. Everyone laughed harder . Are you joking ? Josh said. Well I don't think that was funny I said. Uh ok whatever Mia said. They all went out for pizza after but I didn't go.

Next day

Today was Hayes' surprise  birthday party that I planned. I had gotten a dj  and his favorite food. Hayes and I have been bros since we were in kindergarden so every year for our birthday we got something expensive for eachother. Our birthdays are 9 days apart so we all ways hung out on our birthdays. Today I'm gonna hang with Hayes all day while other people set up. I invited everyone in our grade to come. I just hope that there will be no drama at this party.

Bella's pov

This morning I texted Shelby and Ariana and asked if they wanted to get ready for the party together so they texted back and said sure and they're coming at 3 because the party starts at 7. Last night was one of the worst nights of my life. Hayes makes me feel like I'm someone when we're alone but when we're around others he ignores me. I hope tonight goes well.

Hayes' pov

I was on Twitter looking at all my birthday tweets until I looked out the window and saw Daniel. I ran down to get the door and he had balloons and a gift in his hand so I invited him in. Hey is that for me I said. No it's for Nash he said in a sarcastic way. Give it . When I opened the box I saw that Daniel had bought me an Apple watch. Thanks bro I said. Let's play some basketball he said. Hold on let me get my sneakers on . We ran outside and played for about a hour and a half and I won. It was 4 o'clock. I gotta go Daniel said and left.

Bella's pov

Shelby and Ariana came an hour ago and we figured out what we are gonna wear. I wore a white shirt with a jean jacket and a floral skirt. Shelby wore a denim mini dress , and Ariana wore a black shirt with shorts and red flannel around her waist. I curled the tips of my hair , Shelby straightened hers , and Ariana put her hair in a fishtail braid. By the time we finished it was 7 so we left . When we got there everyone in our grade was there.

Daniel's pov

When everyone got there I texted Nash to bring Hayes . Everyone looked so happy to see eachother. Finally 15 minutes later he came. Surprise everyone screamed. He looked so surprised when he came.

Hayes' Pov

When I came in i didn't know that I was having a party. When everyone said surprise. Daniel said happy birthday bro. After everyone settled down Mia came up to me and kissed me and said happy birthday then she winked. I was worried Bella saw and she did. She smiled and waved and I waved back. Then after I saw Mia come up to her and she said something to Bella, and her smile went away. I didn't know what she said but I knew that it wasn't good.