Chapter 14

Shelby's pov

I was in my room listening to music on my phone when all of a sudden I got a text from Hayes. I asked Hayes how he got my number and he said Bella gave it to him. We were texting when all of a sudden he said Brandon was cheating on Bella and he had proof. I didn't believe him.

Shelby - I don't believe you.

Hayes - Why?

Shelby - Because Bella told me that you got back together with Mia.

Hayes - what does that have to do with this.

Shelby - I trust Bella and her actions and why do you care ? All you care about is football and popularity.

Hayes - I care because in the end I don't want her to feel bad and that's not all I care about .

Shelby - Look Hayes if he really is cheating you have to tell Bella.

Hayes - she doesn't trust me anymore and she'll think I'm trying to split them apart.

Shelby - True then the only other option is to get her to see him cheating.

Hayes - How?

Shelby - I don't know you have to figure it out your self.

Hayes - Well your no help

Shelby - yea ok whatever bye

Hayes' Pov

I didn't know what to do so I texted Shelby. Shelby gave me one idea and that is to catch Brandon cheating.

Skip to Tuesday

Bella's pov

I am still really mad at Hayes for not telling me that he was dating Mia again. I haven't talked to him since Saturday. Today Brandon is taking me to the movies. I decided that to get over the Hayes thing I should go out with Brandon. Ding dong I heard the  doorbell and ran outside. I told Daniel to tell Cam that I went to the mall. Hey Brandon said. Hey I said back. You look great he said. Same to you I said back. So what do you want to see? Well I was thinking Insidious  3  is that ok ? Totally he said back. We were about to walk to the theater but on my out I forgot my wallet on my bed so I walked back into the house to get  it . While walking I saw Hayes looking out his window. Hayes looked upset but I didn't care. 

Hayes' Pov

Yesterday I broke up with Mia . I broke up with Mia because I still felt awful  for what happened on saturday. I haven't said a word to Bella since Saturday. Bella is more important than some girl who cheats on me. On Saturday I was mad at Mia but at the same time I expected that to happen. I heard the doorbell and I immediately knew it was Brandon. Brandon looked all happy because he was dating two girls at the same time. I hope Brandon doesn't make a move on Bella because in the end she will be hurt.

Bella's pov

During the movie Brandon put his arm around me and hugged me tight. After that he grabbed my hand and held it for awhile. A little later we were snuggled up and he kissed me ! Brandon is the only person who makes me feel like I matter. Brandon is the perfect guy and I wouldn't want it any other way. After the movie he walked me home and we kissed again ! This was the best day ever!  When I got home everyone was eating pizza and watching Ouija. Hey Aaron yelled . Sup I said back. I just sat on the couch and texted Brandon  for 2 hours. Most of our texts said I miss you , I really like you , I want to be with you. After 2 hours he randomly stopped texting me. When we first met he said he didn't have twitter , instagram , snapchat , or vine. When I went to my room I heard footsteps up and down the hallway so I looked out and saw Daniel and Hayes creeping on me. Hayes and Daniel I said I can hear  you idiots. Boo yelled Hayes and I screamed and fell. When he heard me fall he came out and helped me up but I pushed him down. When I helped him back up we gazed at eachother until I broke it. Goodnight I said. Night he said back.