Chapter 27

Bella's pov

I was having so much fun at the party . Then I noticed Mia kissing Hayes but I didn't care because we aren't dating. When Mia left I waved to Hayes and he waved back but when he waved back Mia came up to me and said Hayes is mine go find crap like yourself to flirt with. I just ignored her because I know that she couldn't bring me down. Shelby came up to me and asked what did Mia say? Nothing I said back. Oh ok . I was sitting down until Hayes came up to me and asked what did Mia say? I didn't want any drama so I said nothing. Your lying because you were smiling until she came and said something. I'm fine Hayes it's not a big deal I said. You sure . I'm positive I said and he left. I really wanted to hang out with Hayes more but I knew that people would make fun of us so I didn't. I was by the pool walking until I got pushed in. Watch yourself Mia said. I didn't know what to do so I just got out and cried. Aww there's a cry baby! one of Mia's friends Abby said . I just stood up and tried to leave until someone stopped me. Where are you going? a familiar voice asked. I turned around and saw Hayes . I'm leaving I said. Why ? Because I don't belong here with you or any of your friends. That's not true and why are you soaked? I'm soaked because your girlfriend Mia pushed me in. One she is not my girlfriend and two why did she push you in? It's obvious Hayes she hates me. Look please just stay because I want you to have a good time before we go back to L.A. Fine but only because it's your birthday. Ok now go get some towels your dripping. Ok I said.

Hayes' Pov

I was talking to josh , Daniel , Tyler , Dante, Chris , Conner and gabe until I saw Bella leaving. I saw her soaking wet and I knew something happened. I went up to her and asked what happened. She told me that Mia pushed her in the pool. I could tell that a couple minutes earlier Bella was crying. Bella claims that she doesn't fit in with me or my friends but I know that she doesn't want to be embarrassed. I felt bad for Bella because she has to put up with Mia. Mia has hated Bella for awhile but we all knew that Mia was jealous. Bella is a great girl and I wanted my friends to see that. I need to find a way to get them to like Bella as much as Daniel and I did.

Bella's pov 

I really like Hayes but he just doesn't get it. He thinks that I fit in. I just don't. I wanted to talk to Shelby but she was too busy arguing  with Luke about him breaking up with her. I saw Ariana talking to some girls in our class. I was just relaxing until the song thinking out loud came on and everyone was dancing with their crush or boyfriend or girlfriend. I saw Ariana dancing with Josh one of hayes's best friends which was shocking . I saw Shelby dancing with Daniel. I always knew Shelby and Daniel had a thing for eachother.  I was alone until I saw Hayes standing in front of me. Wanna dance? he asked. I nodded and got up. I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my hips. We danced until the song was over. Thanks for dancing with me . No problem I said. Then he kissed me on the cheek. I blushed so hard that he said you look cute when you blush. I just smiled and he left. Tonight was one of the best days and worst days ever.