Chapter 57

Bella's pov

Today I decided that I want to just hang out all day. I decided to wear sweatpants and tank top. I was having a movie marathon so I watched the maze runner , mockingjay , insurgent and high school musical. I made myself like 3 bags of popcorn. I just wanted to be alone. I was watching high school musical when all of a sudden Brandon texted.

Brandon - Bella I'm sorry for what I did to you and I know what I did was hurtful and I'm sorry . I just want to be on good terms with you cuz I know that you're leaving and I want to at least be your friend.

I felt like I needed to respond or else I would feel bad.

Bella - Thanks for apologizing but I loved and trusted you and all you cared about was getting girls. I want to be your friend but it's really hard to because I can't really trust you anymore.

He didn't respond after that

I was finishing up hsm when my parents texted me that they missed me and that they'll be there when I get back. I missed home and I think that it's time that we go back home for awhile and then a couple months come back. I hope everything that we leave here with stays with us by the time we come back. After hsm ended I didn't wanna start another movie so I decided to play music on my phone. I had a dancing session in my room . Nobody noticed where I was all day until when they called for dinner and I wasn't there. Daniel came up and said that the boys made  chicken. I went down and ate and after I came right back to my room. I didn't leave the house all day and I didn't really talk to anyone all day. I decided to watch the fosters for awhile until it hit 1 am. I jumped in my bed and I fell fast asleep.