Chapter 17

Bella's pov

When Brandon left I decided to talk to Hayes. I walked up to his room and he was there on his bed asleep. I really needed to talk to him so I jumped on his bed until he woke up. Woah Bella he yelled. What is someone grumpy ? No you just woke me up by jumping on my bed. So what's up he said. Thank you for the shirt but I can't accept all this. Bella look i feel bad for kissing you and I shouldn't have done it I'm sorry and take the shirt. Look Hayes it's not all your fault I let you kiss me . Bella don't take responsibility for my actions I kissed you and that's the end goodnight he said. Am I a good kisser I asked. What ? He said. You heard me . I guess so but why ? Just asking and I winked at him and he laughed.

Hayes' Pov

I admit Bella is kinda cute but she is hard to handle. I was sleeping when I felt my bed shaking and I woke up to Bella jumping up and down. I got pissed because I was having the best dream and I yelled whoa Bella. When I said that she seemed confused and she could tell I was annoyed. When she told me that she couldn't accept the shirt I immediately apologized again for kissing her but she claims that it's her fault. Then after she randomly asked me if she was a good kisser and I said I guess and then she gave me a flirty wink. I can never tell what she's gonna do next. Bella is unpredictable.

Bella's pov

Hayes is so funny but he can also be sweet. I think that I may like Hayes but just a little because he always wants to take responsibility for things other people do wrong. I can't like Hayes because I'm still hurt from him lying and I also like my boyfriend Brandon. I asked Hayes if I was a good kisser because I wanted to know if I was a bad kisser when I kissed Brandon.