Chapter 15

Hayes' Pov

I don't know why me and Bella keep having these awkward moments between us. Bella and I have only been friends for a couple weeks but we've gotten to be close. I like Bella in a friendly way but even if I did like her that way she likes Brandon and I don't want to ruin it between them. Everyone has this theory that I like Bella but Bella and I are kind of like friends with benefits. She is still upset at me for Saturday but we've gotten over the ignoring eachother.

Bella's pov

Hayes and I get into these phases where we stare into each others eyes and we sort of like it but I don't like Hayes in that way because of Brandon and I . Hayes and I started to talk again but I'm still hesitant about trusting him again. In school Hayes was a jerk but he's changed for the better , he changed for me.

Daniel's pov

When we were in the hallway I crept away for a second and when I certainly back I saw Hayes and Bella staring at eachother like they liked eachother or something. I really want Bella to like Hayes or Hayes to like Bella because I think that they would make a good couple. When Hayes told me about Brandon I wanted to punch him but I knew Bella would hate me  just as she hated Hayes on saturday. They are starting to talk again but I can tell Bella is still hurt.

Bella's pov

1 week later

I was in my room when Brandon texted

Brandon - Hey babe

Bella - Hey boo

Brandon - So I wanted to know if your doing anything Friday night

Bella - No why ?

Brandon - Can you come to my football game ?

Bella - of course I will

Brandon - Ok then see you on friday

Bella - k bye ;)

I'm so happy that Brandon invited me to his game I want to see his skills. Brandon tells me everything and he would never lie to me. I really like Brandon he is the best thing about this trip so far.