Chapter 55

Bella's pov

When I woke up the smell of Belgian waffles and bacon came up my nose. I grabbed my phone and checked my instagram,snapchat,and twitter and headed down stairs. As soon as I got down everybody would walk by and say happy birthday and I would just nod and thank them. I got calls all day from my friends and family. It was mid day and I suddenly got really bored so I put on my bathing suit and I sat down and tanned. I was already really tan but I wanted more Sun . I would jump in the pool from time to time when I got really hot. I was in the pool when Hayes came out with a box. I immediately jumped out of the pool to see what it was . He opened up the box and it was a mini cake that said happy birthday bells. Happy birthday he said. I kissed him on the cheek and ran inside and got a fork. He sat down next to me and I took a bite and then fed it to him. He picked up the fork and fed me . While we were eating he said I'm taking you out tonight. You don't have to Hayes I said. But I want too and plus I made reservations for a fancy restaurant and you have to wear a dress. Fine, but only because I get to go with you. Okay then it's settled he said. I'm so bored out here . Ok then let's go in . I'm wet Hayes. Then he took off his shirt and said hop on. Are you sure ? I said dripping. Yup he said. I jumped on him and he grabbed my legs to support me and he ran into the house up the stairs and into my room and dropped me onto my bed . Here's your stop he said. Thanks I said and kissed him on the cheek. Oh and be ready by 6 he said. Ok I said . I took a hour shower and then when I got out I curled the ends of my hair. I decided to wear a little white dress with black wedges. As soon as I got down the stairs Hayes stood there waiting. He was wearing a black polo with khakis. He looked at me with wide eyes and I blushed so much my face felt warm. Are you ready to go? He asked. Uh huh . He grabbed my hand and we walked out.

We went to this restaurant called vacaro and they had everything you could think of. I ordered a steak with mashed potatoes and a salad and Hayes ordered shrimp with pasta and a salad. You look beautiful he said. Thanks and you look handsome I said. I always liked how Hayes looked , because he always has on khakis and I have an addiction to boys who wear khakis. So we only have like 5 days left he said. Yeah I'm happy but kinda sad that we're going home. Yeah and hopefully no one makes fun of us for dating. I really hope people don't because I don't need your friends bugging us. Yeah I get what you mean he said. We talked for awhile and then our food came. We ate and then a huge red velvet lava cake showed up at our table . What is this I asked. A little surprise. I was eating cake until I bit into something hard. Hayes looked so happy so I took it out of my mouth and it was a charm braclet that said Bella and Hayes and it also said the day we started dating . I looked up at him and he said this is a promise braclet . I got up and sat with him in the booth while he grabbed my hands. After we ate he took me to the beach and we walked around in the sand . I was holding his hand on one side and I was holding my shoes in the other. We put our feet in the water and then he suddenly pulled me in close and kissed me passionately. We held hands the entire time we kissed. It was 11:30 and we left and then went home.