What Missed Feels Like

Chapter 25

Cali Woods

I laid my forehead against his and giggled, "We were only an hour apart."

"That's too far." His voice was husky and warm against my neck. His lips had me squirming in his lap and making incoherent noises.

"Did you see Lily and Daniel?" I asked, trying to get my mind off of his lips and find out what he's been doing.

Dante smiled against my neck, "I saw them being a little too cozy. Remind me to knock next time."

I laughed and clutched the back of his neck, Dante's deep laughter vibrated my body on top of him. Making me a little too aware of our proximity, "That'd be common sense, babe."

I giggled at my own joke, my eyes squinting in amusement. I looked at Dante to see if he was amused As I was then paused. He was staring at me intently, his eyes wide.

I snorted, "What?"

"You called me babe." He stated flatly.

I blushed then, realizing that he was indeed right. Had I meant to say it?

Yes. A little voice said in my head.

I bit my lip and laughed nervously, "Yeah, it just kinda slipped."

Dante raised an eyebrow in amusement, "You know what that means right?"

I furrowed my eyes in confusion, "What?"

Dante's hands tightened on my hips, a pleasurable pain, "We officially have a title."

I raised my own eyebrow, "Oh yeah?" I whispered, trailing my finger down his chest. He visibly shivered.

"Oh yeah." Dante mumbled before his lips met mine in a passionate kiss that we had yet to share.

I smiled against his lips as I thought of our first kiss we've shared. Dante pulled back from the kiss and attached them back to my neck, where he traveled his lips lower and lower.

"Dante," I said, causing him to cease his kisses before they reached my breasts. I wanted him badly, but not now. Especially in the position we were. He had just said we officially had a title as a couple together, I had still yet to learn everything about him, "Do you remember the first time you saw me?"

Dante's mouth kissed mine once more before he laid his head back against the head rest of his seat, he looked at me with his dark eyes, "Non lo dimenticherò mai."

I blushed, not because I knew what he was saying, I failed Spanish in High School there's no way I'd be able to learn Italian, but because of the way his eyes shined when he said it and how his fingers intertwined with mine.

He brushed a piece of my hair from my face, "It was at school. I was in that alleyway smoking when I saw you-" he paused for a second and I raised my hand to trace his bottom lip, my finger running over his lip ring, "Go on."

Dante chuckled, "You were walking with that blonde friend. You thought everyone was paying attention to her but you didn't realize the only man watching you."

I smiled and laid my head against his broad chest. My fingers traced the prominent veins bulging from his hand.

"You saw me too, then your friend. You felt as if she had beaten you because she said some seductive things about me-you felt as if you lost and had no chance," Dante placed a kiss on the tip of my nose, "And look at where you are now."

I gulped and stared at him, taking in his demeanor, "Are you really a college student?"

"No." Dante said curtly.