1 The offer

"THANK YOU, CUPCAKES!" Nari, my team leader and the oldest in the group, shouted at the end of the finale concert in the tour.

"WE LOVE YOU!" SuHo, the second youngest in the group, shouted.

"SEE YOU SOON!" JiHo, the second oldest in the group, shouted at our fans.

"Remember to eat and sleep, cupcakes," HaRin said into the microphone the was holding.

"STAY SAFE AND I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH!" I yelled; into the microphone I was holding.

I'm the maknae in SAS, Sugar and Spice, and our fandom name is cupcake.

"Well, that was fun," SuHo said.

"It was, unnie, I love performing for cupcakes," I said.

"JiHo," Nari said turning to the blondie. "Are you ok? You almost fell off the stage."

"Yeah," JiHo said. "I just wasn't looking where I was going when we were going into the pyramid formation for the chorus of feel the beat."

"Good," HaRin said. "Now let's get our makeup removed and go to the hotel to get some rest, we're going back to Korea tomorrow."

"Ok, let's go."

"L-E-T apostrophe S-G-O!" I said, quoting one of my favorite idols, Yang Jungwon.

All of SAS are big engenes, but I'm their biggest fan. My bias is Jungwon, SuHo's is Sunoo, HaRin's is Jay, JiHo's is Sunghoon and Nari's is Heeseung.

After our makeup was taken off, we, after taking many detours and switching cars so that cupcakes don't know where we were staying, finally arrived at our hotel.

"Goodnight, Nari, JiHo, HaRin, SuHo." I said collapsing onto my bed and falling asleep.

In the morning, we headed to the airport, where we were greeted by cupcakes. Our bodyguards did their best to protect us as we made our way to security, but we still got pushed and shoved a lot.

"Are you ok?" Nari and JiHo asked me once we were free from the mob of cupcakes.

"Yeah," I said, breathing hard and fanning my face, as I'm claustrophobic. "I was just being squashed a bit too much for my liking, but I'm fine now."

"Ok, tell us or one of the staff if you need anything." JiHo said.

"Ok,"

"YuMi," SuHo said, coming over to us and taking my hand. "Let's go get some gum for the flight!"

"OK," I said, cheerfully. "Let's go!"

SuHo and I wondered around for five minutes then found a store that sold gum.

"I'm going to miss New York... It has such great shops." SuHo said to me as we looked at the flavours.

"Same! I loved the shopping spree we went on!" I replied, picking up a strawberry packet.

"I can't decide, YuMi, watermellon or mint?"

"Watermellon."

We went to the register and payed for our gum, we then thanked the guy at the register and made our way back to the others.

"Finally, you're back," JiHo said. "They just called our plane, I thought you were gonna miss it."

After the flight and a lot of pushing and shoving we went back to the dorms.

"Um, Bang Si-Hyuk would like to see you tomorrow," A-Yeong, our manager, said.

"Thanks, A-Yeong," Nari said.

The next day, even though we had jet-lag, we made it on time to the meeting with Bang Si-Hyuk. But, when we got there, there were other, unexpected people.

"OMG..." SuHo said. "It's Enhypen!"

"It is Enhypen..." I said. "I think I'm going to die."

"Oh, relax," HaRin said. "You're not gonna die, stop being dramatic."

"Says the girl who's clenching her fists," JiHo said. "You always clench your fists when you're excited."

"I hate you," HaRin muttered.

"Love you too," JiHo said, grinning.

We walked into the office and stood in a line in front of Bang Si-Hyuk's desk, trying our best to keep a distance from Enhypen. I was at the end of our line and closest to Enhypen, I could feel my body heating up, this was the closest I've ever been to them.

"Now, don't worry," Bang Si-Hyuk said, smiling. "You're not in trouble. I just wanted to run something by you, I've been getting requests from cupcakes and engenes about a reality TV show featuring all of you, because your fans all know that you are big fans of each other, and they would like to see how you interact with each other. So I was wondering what you all thought about this."

What. In. The. World. I thought this kind of stuff wasn't allowed to happen in the k-pop industry. Female and male K-pop idols aren't really allowed to talk and hangout too much, but here we were getting the chance of a life time.

"You don't have to answer this right away, but you can't tell your fans and if you don't tell me an answer in fourtyeight hours, that will be taken as a no to the offer... Understood?"

We all nodded our heads.

"A chance to have a TV show with enhypen?" SuHo said smiling, once we had made it back to the dorms. "I'm so happy!"

"Same!" I said, grinning. "We should definetly say yes!"

"But, wait a minute," HaRin said, biting down on her lip. "What if this isn't the best thing; I mean, it might start dating rumors, which is the last thing we need right now. We debuted a year and about a half ago and we have been magorly successful, we've just finished our first tour and we performed in sold out stadiums and we have a pretty big fandom, do we really want to end it by starting dating dating rumors?"

"But unnie-" started SuHo.

"She's right," JiHo interrupted. "We have been called 'The Junior Blackpink' and 'Bangtan's Little Sisters' do we really want to ruin ourselves... And them? We have done what BTS did in, like, a third of the time. We also won 'Rookie Of The Year' last year... Do we really want to be ruined, hated and disbanded?"

"No..." SuHo and I sadly said, in unison.

"But we need to decide as a team, with the final say, from our leader." said HaRin.

We all looked at Nari.

"... I think we should do it."

"Really!?"

"Well, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity." Nari said. "And it'll be fun, we could us a break... So, we take a vote?"

We all nodded our heads.

"Everyone, close your eyes."

I scrunched my eyes up and put my hand over my over them, listening for Nari's next instruction.

"Put one hand up, I'm talking to you, YuMi and SuHo, if you have decided to say no to the offer."

We waited in silence for five seconds then Nari said: "Ok, hands down. Put your hand up if you've decided to say yes to the offer."

I put my hand up and waited another five seconds until Nari told us to put our hands down and open our eyes.

"So, it seems we are... accepting the offer!"

"YES!" I yelled, bouncing up and down with SuHo, we started squealing, in excitement.