5 VLive

A/N: Hi, sorry I haven't been updating, I'm sick and I've been so busy with school that I haven't had time to write. I'm also sorry that this chapter is short, I'll try to make the next chapter longer.

-Cutiiiee

JiHo messaged A-Yeong and told her we were doing a VLive, while I set the camera up.

"Ok," I said, "I'm done. Let's start this live."

"OK, OK," JiHo said, "chill."

We started the VLive and I waved to the camera, "hi guys!!!"

"Hello," JiHo said.

"We have amazing news!!!" I said, grinning.

The comments suddenlu went so fast that I couldn't read them.

"But I'm not going to tell you..." I said, "just kidding!!!"

"So as you know we are very big fans of Enhypen," JiHo said, "and they are big fans of us too and you cupcakes and engenes have been giving a request for something very special... YuMi, would you like to do the honors?"

"We're doing a reality TV show with Enhypen!!!" I burst out.

For a second the comments stopped, then they started going really fast.

'My babies better not get feelings for them'

'im so happy for you!!!'

'Don't get too comfortable...'

'Yay!!!'

'sl*ts'

'wh*res'

​​​​​​'have fun!!!'

'best of luck!!!'

'i hope you have the best time ever!!!"

'Bet you can't get an album for free'

The comments came in, a few made me want to cry, but I was overall happy with the results.

"I'll take on that challenge, I'm gonna get an album for free and show it to you on my next VLive!" I said, smiling.

'Q and A!'

I saw the comment and smiled, "yes a Q and A will be fun! OK, time for a Q and A!"

We continued the VLive for another hour, talking about random things and reading the comments asking us to do silly things, then JiHo looked at the time and said, "YuMi, we should probably get to bed, it's twelve."

"OK... Um after-"

"Bye everyone!!!" JiHo said, ignoring me and waving to the camera, "I hope you like the show and we love you!!!"

JiHo then ended the VLive, then turned to me. "Time for bed."

"But-"

"No buts." JiHo said, "bed."

"No."

I crossed my legs and arms and pouted.

"Well if you're not moving," JiHo said, coming in front if me. "I'll just move you myself."

JiHo picked me up bridal style, and I got scared and put my arms around her neck, squealing.

"Put me down, put me down!" I said, kicking my legs as JiHo brought me on top of my bed. JiHo was about to put me down softly, when she dropped me, putting our faces only an inch apart.

For a moment, neither of us moved. We stared into each other's eyes, JiHo's face slowly turned pink, until Nari knocked on our door; "guys, I think I left my face masks in here, can I come in?"

JiHo quickly got off me and went to the door to open it. "Yeah, come in."

"What," Nari said, "were you doing pushups? Why's your face all red?"

"Yeah," JiHo said as Nari went to the dresser drawers and grabbed her face masks. "I was doing my nightly workout routine... While YuMi was laying down talking to me."

"OK... I didn't need to know all the information," Nari said, "I was just joking... Chill, girl."

When Nari left, JiHo looked a bit mad. "I'm going to bed." She then turned the lights off and got into bed, "goodnight, YuMi."

I turned the lamp on and grabbed my book. "I'm gonna read for a bit, goodnight JiHo."

The next morning I woke up with my face stuck to the page of my book.

"Wake up YuMi," JiHo said, shaking me awake, "It's time to get ready."

I groaned and pushed her away.

"YuMi darling," JiHo sang into my ear. "Wake up for me, baby."

JiHo being a vocalist really stuck out when she sang, it was a real shame that she didn't get more lines, she was a beautiful singer. The lyrics she sang, though, made me blush.

"YuMi, baby," I could feel her hot breath on my ear. "Wake up for me darling."

I groaned and moved my head. "What's on our schedule today?"

"Oh," JiHo said, "I dunno... Just filming a reality show with Enhypen!"

I got up and processed what JiHo had just told me. "TODAY'S THE DAY!" I yelled, and jumped up and ran to my closet to find good clothes to wear.

"Aish," JiHo muttered. "You'll get up for them but not for me?"