16 Day 11 of 60

A/N: Hi, sorry that this is a crappy chapter, I just haven't had much time in my life to write and I've got tests and a flute exam coming up soon, so I won't be able to write good and long chapters for a while. I'm also changing my username soon; just thought I'd tell you all.
-Singsoftkittyy

No One's POV:

The next day, YuMi woke up and hugged her pillow, feeling like she was on cloud nine. Jungwon likes her and she likes Jungwon, what could be better?

"YuMi," YuMi hears the sweet voice of Jungwon say softly in her ear, "it's time to wake up."

She rolls over and opens her eyes, blushing at how close their faces are. "Morning,"

Jungwon kisses YuMi's cheek, then climbs into her bed, his arms wrapping around her waist.

"Hey," Jungwon says.

"Hey," YuMi says back.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jungwon asks.

"Wh- what?" YuMi asks, her face flushing.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jungwon asks again.

"Y- yes...? Yes! I want to be your girlfriend." YuMi says, too flustered to make eye contact with him.

Jungwon gently puts a hand under YuMi's chin and guides her head up, making eye contact with her. After a moment, Jungwon leans in and kisses her. The kiss for a slow minute, then pull away.

"Is it too early to say the 'L' word?" Jungwon asks, staring into YuMi's eyes.

"N- no... I- um... I love you." YuMi says shyly.

"I love you, too. Always and forever." Jungwon replies.

YuMi snuggles closer to Jungwon and lays her head on his chest, while Jungwon wraps his arms around her waist tighter, holding her as if she was the most precious thing in the world.

YuMi's POV:

"Ok, so," the director was saying, "SAS has to go and prepare for their comeback because they're a bit behind schedule. In the meantime, ENHYPEN will be doing whatever their manager will tell them to do, probably prepare for their next comeback, too."

I sigh, wanting to spend the day with Jungwon. Nari raises an eyebrow at me as she guides us out of the house.

When we are out of the house, we all pile into a van. I sit between HaRin, who's also sitting next to JiHo, and Nari, who's also sitting next to SuHo. Nari keeps stealing glances at me, until she finally speaks up; "YuMi, are you ok? You seem... Happier, except for when the director told us we would be working on our comeback... What's up?"

"Oh, um..." I glance at JiHo, not wanting to tell Nari that Jungwon is my boyfriend while JiHo is in the room because she told me that she likes him, too. "N- nothing!" I say, smiling happily.

"Doesn't seem like that." Nari says.

"Ok... Do you promise to not tell anyone?" I ask, biting my lip while still smiling.

"Ofcourse."

I hesitate, then I cup my hands around her ear and whisper; "Jungwon... Asked me to be his girlfriend... And I said yes!" I pull away from her and smile so happily, I don't know if I've ever been happier.

Nari blinks, glances at someone behind me, then hugs me. "That's great news! I'm so happy for you!"

"Yah!" I exclaim, not expecting a hug. "Thankyou! I'm so happy!"

After a few hours, we get to the company and we walk into our private studio.

"Right," Nari says, "let's get the first chorus recorded and the second verse."

We all nod or make sounds of approval.

JiHo and Nari lead the way to our recording room and I went in first.

"Ok, YuMi," Nari says through the microphone, "start from your line; never needed to hide from me, ok?"

"Yeah."

The music started and after a moment, I started singing.

"You, never need to hide from me, we're together forever," I sang, then started rapping. "I need you on my side, never gone, always together, never doesn't exist when we're always forever-"

"Yah, wait." Nari says. "You're not going fast enough. I need you to speed up a ton."

I nod and sigh, knowing this was going to be a long day.

After an hour, Nari comes into the recording room.

"YuMi, I've turned the microphone off," Nari says, "so no one can hear us."

I nod, feeling tears in my eyes. "I- I'm sorry..."

"No, YuMi," Nari says, "I'm not here to yell at you, I'm here to give you motivation. When you sing, can you think about Jungwon?"

I scrunch my nose up in confusion, whiping away a few stray tears that had fallen from my eyes to my cheeks. "Why?"

"Well... This song is... An upbeat love song and I thought, if you think about Jungwon when you sing it, it'll help you." Nari says, whiping away a few of my tears. "Can you try it for me?"

I nod, "yeah."

Nari leaves the recording booth and the music starts playing again.

"You, never need to hide from me, we're together forever," I sang, then started rapping. I was singing and rapping much better than before, smiling like an idiot while I think about Jungwon. "I need you on my side, never gone, always together, never doesn't exist when we're always forever. Together forever, together forever... I just need you, now, ha!"

The music cuts off and I see Nari applauding me from outside the recording booth. "Good job, YuMi, I think that was one of the best times you've ever sung or rapped." Nari pauses and sighs. "I see how happy he makes you and I ship and support you both."

I leave the recording booth. "Thank you, unnie!" I say, hugging her.