14 Day 9 of 60

A/N: I'm so sorry that this is a short chapter, but I can't think of anything else. I'm so sorry but I think I've got some writer's block, it'll go away soon, but for now, the chapters will be very short and unimaginative. You'll know when my writer's block is gone because the chapters will get longer and better. Also, I'm a bit ashamed of this chapter so please don't criticize me for it.

-Singsoftkittyy

No One's POV:

A few days later, YuMi sits down at the kitchen table and sighs. She was so done with JiHo. She wanted to go and hang out with Jungwon and hug JiHo. YuMi wished JiHo hadn't have gotten feelings for Jungwon.

Then it hits her.

YuMi stands up and lets out a loud, "Oh, my god."

YuMi's realization was something she'd never want to admit to her fans. She likes Jungwon.

YuMi sat back down in disbeleif.

"Shoot. I might've just ruined my whole career."

Jay looked up from his computer and looked over at YuMi. "What do you mean; you might've just ruined your whole career?"

YuMi bites her lip. "Can you keep a secret?"

"Of course." Jay says, standing up and walking over to YuMi, sitting next to her.

"I think I like Jungwon." YuMi says.

"That's good." Jay says.

"What do you mean?" YuMi says, "even me being friends with him could end my career!"

"You're already friends with him and everyone loves your friendship," Jay says, "some people are even shipping you two, ever heard of Yuwon? Or Jungmi?"

YuMi pauses. "We still won't be supported and either way; Jungwon doesn't like me."

"Keep dreaming that and it'll come true," Jay says, putting an arm around her, "in the meantime, I don't think JiHo likes Jungwon, so don't worry."

Suddenly, Sunghoon comes into the kitchen, followed by JiHo who's arguing with him.

"Come, on!" JiHo's saying. "I just need a week of practice!"

"No, means no." Sunghoon says, almost angrily.

They suddenly notice Jay and YuMi and fall silent.

In the kitchen there's silence while JiHo and Sunghoon stare at Jay and YuMi, Jay's arm still around her, they stare back.

"Um..." YuMi says quietly. "Can someone translate? We were speaking in English so, my brain took a moment to... Y'know..."

There's a moment of silence, then Jay speaks up, "JiHo was saying something about wanting a week of practice, they didn't say about what and I don't Know, and Sunghoon was telling her no."

"Never mind about what we were saying," JiHo says quickly, not making eye contact with YuMi, "it doesn't matter."

"And I'm saying no to her, anyways," Sunghoon says.

"Sure." YuMi says.

There's a moment of silence, then JiHo leaves the room, HaRin coming in after

"I'm done, it's ok that you said yes," HaRin says loudly.

"I didn't say yes." Sunghoon says.

"Oh." HaRin says embarrassedly. "Why did JiHo leave the room so happy, then?"

Sunghoon gestures to Jay and YuMi.

"Oh. That makes sense. Bye." HaRin leaves the room, Sunghoon going after her moments later.

Jay and YuMi look at eachother, silently agreeing that what they had just witnessed was very weird and slightly concerning.