20 Day 36 Of 60

A/N: Hey, I'm back!!! Don't ask about this crappy chapter. As I said; it's crappy.
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

For two weeks, everyone has been quiet. YuMi and Jungwon would stay in YuMi's room unless they had to eat or film, the same with JiHo and SuHo (they stayed in their rooms, not YuMi's). After HaRin told everyone everything, they've been cold to SuHo and JiHo.

There was a knock on YuMi's door so, YuMi stood up and left Jungwon's embrace going to the door an opening it, revealing SuHo standing behind it. YuMi stares at SuHo's tear stained face and looks down.

"YuMi..." SuHo says quietly.

YuMi bites her lip but stays silent and doesn't shut the door in her face, SuHo takes that as a sign to continue talking. "I'm really, really sorry, I didn't know that you already had someone. I was just so focused on a perfect fantasy of our group being united with some stupid love and whatever, I know how stupid it sounds, but I... I'm still a kid."

Jungwon stands up and opens his mouth to give SuHo a piece of his mind, but YuMi hugs her before he can say anything. "You're forgiven, I'm sorry, I love you, you're my sister and I can't not forgive you."

Jungwon stares between them, wondering how in the world they could make up so quickly.

"Hey, JiHo's sorry, too," SuHo said, "she's just scared you hate her, so she doesn't want to apologize and get affirmation of you hating her."

"Tell JiHo that I could never hate her," YuMi says, "tell her I just want an apology."

SuHo nods, then says, "I'll tell her and leave you two alone... Use protection and don't make my baby lose her innocence."

YuMi blushes as SuHo walks away, laughing to herself.

That night, SuHo wasn't in her bed. SuHo was cuddled up against Heeseung, who was slowly rubbing her back.

"Hey, Hee?" SuHo said, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?" SuHo asked. "Friends don't kiss and cuddle and... Y'know..."

Heeseung looked down at her. "Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!" SuHo said, hugging Heeseung.

"Then, that's what we are." Heeseung said.

"Let's tell everone tomorrow, then the day after, we'll make everyone friends again!" SuHo says happily.

"I know just the way..." Heeseung says, smirking and kissing SuHo softly.