21 Day 37 Of 60

A/N: Hey bestie boos!!! I need help!!! If anyone is kind ebough to make me a cover for a new book I'm planning to publish after this book, please private message me!!! The band is Stray Kids and I'm doing a ship between Minho and Jisung. Also, double update!? Don't worry, then next few chapters will have more drama, because we love that crap.
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

The next day, Heeseung gathered everyone into the living room, while SuHo made breakfast for everyone.

"What is so important, you have to tell us at eight in the morning?" HaRin asks, curling into a ball in an armchair, which Sunghoon sits in a second later. Everyone raises an eyebrow at HaRin being cuddled into Sunghoon's side, but no one questions it.

"Eat, while we explain." SuHo says, placing plates of aloo parantha and dosa in front of everyone.

(bro, don't judge me, even though my mum's white, my dad's Indian and I went to India about a year ago and the food was so good because it wasn't coming from a sketchy restraunt in Australia, it was coming from India)

YuMi's the first to start eating. "Mm! It's so good! Where'd you learn to cook Indian food this good?"

"My sister-in-law in Indian and she taught me." SuHo says happily.

"Can you-"

"Ok, why'd you gather us all here?" HaRin interrupts.

"Oh!" SuHo says, suddenly remembering why everyone was gathered. "I have a boyfriend!"

"And I have a girlfriend," Heeseung says, "and her name is Kim SuHo."

There's a moment of (awkward) silence (caw caw caw), then YuMi and Sunoo squeal and hug SuHo, food forgotten.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"You're such a cute couple!"

Jungwon, Heeseung and Niki all smiled fondly at the friend group gossiping happily.

"Also!" SuHo said, raising her voice so everyone could hear her. "Everyone is meeting back here tomorrow night at seven. Don't be late or it'll be off with your head!"