19 Day 22 Of 60

A/N: I'm on a roll! I've updated so much, and the drama has been happening! My mental health and writers block have been getting better and I'm so happy that I've gotten over 5000 reads! You all make my day when I see so many people have read my book, and I can't thank you enough! I love you all so much! You are beautiful and valuable and special!
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

The next two days were uneventful apart from filming a bowling episode and JiHo being delivered a mysterious package that she wouldn't tell anyone about.

"Um, YuMi?" JiHo says softly when she finds YuMi reading a book on her bed.

"Yeah?" YuMi answers, closing her book.

"Can you meet me..." JiHo takes a deep breath. "Can you meet me at the garden in... Twenty minutes?"

"Yeah, sure," YuMi says, yawning, "see you soon."

JiHo leaves YuMi's room and runs to the garden.

"Is she coming?" SuHo asks JiHo.

"Yeah, in five minutes." JiHo says, panting.

"Yah! Clean yourself up and stand over there!" SuHo demands, pointing to a spot a few meters away.

JiHo nods and walks to the spot, exhaling and brushing her hair out of her face. Suddenly, JiHo gets a call. It's from HaRin.

JiHo answers the call and gets greeted with yelling.

"JiHo, don't do it! Stop now and walk Away!" HaRin yells from the other side of the line.

"What?" JiHo asks, really confused.

"You can't confess, YuMi and-"

"HaRin," JiHo says, "tell me later, YuMi's here. Bye."

JiHo hangs up and puts her phone on silent, stuffing it in her pocket as YuMi becomes in earshot and makes her way over to JiHo.

HaRin huffs and stands up, running to Jungwon's dorm and almost knocking over the door. "Jungwon, you need to come with me now!"

"Hey," YuMi says, yawning slightly.

"YuMi," JiHo says as YuMi is close enough to her. JiHo puts a hand on YuMi's waist and brings her closer, so that their bodies were touching. "I really, really like you- no, I think I love you."

And with that, JiHo connects their lips.

YuMi is stiff and frozen, her eyes wide.

After realizing YuMi wasn't kissing her back, JiHo pulls away. "YuMi?"

"J-JiHo- I..." YuMi stutters out.

YuMi's eyes well with tears as JiHo lets her go.

"YuMi!" Jungwon's voice yells.

JiHo and YuMi turn and see Jungwon and HaRin running over to them.

Jungwon pushes JiHo away from YuMi and takes YuMi into his arms as she bursts into tears. HaRin pushes JiHo as SuHo comes out from where she had been hiding and watching.

"I told you not to do it!" HaRin says. "Ever stop and wonder why?"

"B-but-"

"Fuck you! You didn't listen and now you've ruined some of a really good relationship." HaRin yells.

"HaRin, stop!" SuHo yells.

"I'm not fucking stopping!"

Jungwon glares at JiHo as he comforts YuMi.

"W-well-I-"

"You're not the victim here!" HaRin yells. "You kissed YuMi before she even answered you! Who the fuck does that!?"

"I-I didn't know-I-"

"Shut the fuck up and get out of here!" HaRin yells.

"I-"

"Both of you!" HaRin yells, glaring at SuHo and JiHo. "Cry in your room or whatever until you're ready to say sorry! Just get the fuck out of my sight!"

SuHo drags JiHo out of the gardens and to their rooms.

"Baby, it's ok..." Jungwon says softly, kissing her hairline.

"N-no, I-"

"I know you didn't mean for it to happen," Jungwon says, "and you didn't even kiss her back. That's what matters. I love you, ok?"

YuMi nods and hugs Jungwon tighter. "I-I love you..."

HaRin, YuMi and Jungwon make their way to the house, where they see the others staring at them.

HaRin shakes her head and lets Jungwon and YuMi continue without her. They make it to YuMi's room and Jungwon gestures for YuMi to get on the bed. YuMi does what she's asked to do and Jungwon lays down beside her, making sure she was comfortable in his arms. YuMi falls asleep quickly and Jungwon kisses her hair before slowly falling asleep.