22 Day 38 Of 60

A/N: Whoa! Tripple update!? WOW!!! Anyways, someone please private message me about the Stray Kids book I'm writing. I don't want to publish it without a cover.
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

The next day at exactly seven o'clock, the members of ENHYPEN and SAS were gathered in the living room.

"Ok, so," Heeseung said, "we are playing truth or dare, ok?"

Nobody complained, so Heeseung spun the bottle in the middle of them.

It landed on YuMi.

"Truth or dare, YuMi?" Heeseung asked.

"Um... Truth."

"If you could date anyone here, except Jungwon," Heeseung said, "who would you date?"

"Uh... Jake."

Nari shifted uncomfortably in her seat, biting her lip.

YuMi spun the bottle and it landed on SuHo.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to... Give me your sister in law's phone number." YuMi said.

"Ok, I'll text it to you later." SuHo said, spinning the bottle. It landed on JiHo.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." JiHo said quietly.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with... Jay."

There was some stunned silence, then JiHo stood up and dragged Jay into the pantry.

There was silence until, "JiHo, can I say something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"I really, really like you." Jay started. "More than words can explain, so... I was wondering if I could kiss youu and show you how much I like you. At this point, I may as well love you."

JiHo looked up at Jay, stunned. "Y-you like me?"

Jay nodded. "So much."

"But... I'm horrible." JiHo said, her eyes welling up with tears. "I kissed YuMi without consent, I almost ruined Jungwon and YuMi's relationship, I-"

Jay cut her off with a kiss. "There. That makes it even. You kissed YuMi without permission, I kissed you without permission. You're even now."

JiHo stared up at Jay, then hugged him.

"I'm sorry... I can't love you or anything like that, yet, but..." JiHo paused. "C-can I give you a chance? And if I don't like you after a week or two, we stop?"

"That would make all my dreams come true." Jay said, cupping her cheek.

"TIME'S UP!" YuMi and SuHo's voices yelled together.

JiHo and Jay came out and sat back in the circle.

JiHo sun the bottle and it landed on Heeseung.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you actually like SuHo?"

"No." Heeseung said. "I love her. Like doesn't express my feelings for her."

SuHo hugged Heeseung as he spun the bottle once more, it landed on Jake.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Seven minutes in heaven with Nari."

Jake and Nari glanced at each other, then shrugged and stood up, going to the pantry.

After a moment of silence, Jake kissed Nari.

"I like you, too."

"W-what?" Nari asked.

"I like you and I know you like me, too." Jake said.

"Well..." Nari said quietly. "You're not wrong."

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" Jake asked.

"Yes!" Nari said immediately.

Jake kissed her again, giving her multiple pecks on her pink lips.

"TIME'S UP!" YuMi and SuHo's voices yelled.

Nari and Jake left the pantry together, holding hands.

Jake spun the bottle, and it landed on Sunoo. "Kiss someone on the cheek."

Sunoo immediately kissed Niki's cheek, to which he blushed and hugged Sunoo.

Many rounds later, everyone was feeling more bonded.

"Ok, it's past midnight." Heeseung said. "Time for everyone to go to bed."

Everyone groaned, but got up and went to their rooms, nonetheless.

"Wonnie... Can I wear your clothes?" YuMi asked Jungwon once they were in Jungwon's room.

"Of course, baby," Jungwon said, getting out his favorite sweatpants and shirt, "here, wear these."