13 Day 5 Of 60

A/N: Sorry about the chapter being short, I haven't had much time to write as term 3 is coming to an end and I have exams, the holidays are coming up, though, so I will be able to write more often. I also added a bit in the previous chapter.

-Singsoftkittyy

YuMi's POV:

For the past two days, I've been avoiding JiHo and Jungwon, I don't want to get in the way of them. JiHo has been badly flirting with Jungwon, but I know she hasn't had any practice or experience. HaRin is mad with SuHo and Nari, she won't tell me why, but she's been hanging out with me a lot.

"YuMi?"

I look up from my Tteokbokki and see Jake approaching me.

"Yeah?"

"Sunghoon, HaRin, JiHo, SuHo and you have all been acting weird lately. Why?" Jake says, sitting next to me.

"They've been acting weird, not me. I don't think they want to be friends with me anymore. They've replaced me, I think." I say shrugging.

"YuMi..."

"Did you know JiHo likes Jungwon?" I say abruptly.

Jake stares at me. "What? I thought JiHo liked you."

"Really?" I ask, confused.

"Yeah!"

"But... Jake, JiHo told me that she likes Jungwon." I say.

"She definetly doesn't like Jungwon. She doesn't look at him the way you do." Jake says.

My cheeks flush slightly. "Yah! stop!"

"And I know Jungwon finds your accent hot as hell." Jake says laughing.

"Stop!" I say, lightly hitting his arm.

"But... I think JiHo thinks your accent is hot, too. In the same way as Jungwon." Jake, biting his lip.

"Jake, stop joking around." I say.

"YuMi, I'm being serious. I heard your conversation with JiHo. She said that she likes Jungwon by accident."

I look at him in shock. "Wh- what?"

"And, I'm not sure, but I think I overheard the argument between Sunghoon, HaRin, SuHo and Nari. But I can't be sure what I heard." Jake says.

"Jake... I don't think I can take this." I say. "It's... A lot to take in, especially since I haven't talked to them directly in two days."

Jake sighs, then hugs me. I hug Jake back, feeling small in his arms.

HaRin's POV:

Someone knocks on my bedroom door, so I get up and open it, seeing it was Sunghoon. I stare at him for a moment, them move aside and let him into my room. I closed the door behind him and sat down on my bed.

"What?" I ask, slightly harsher than I meant to.

Sunghoon looks slightly taken aback, but he says, "I need to talk to my person and I haven't, I feel like I'm misleading you."

I blink. Did Sunghoon just say that I'm his person. "What?" I ask in a small voice.

"Are you ok with JiHo practicing her flirting on me?" Sunghoon asks.

I look away from him. "Yes." I lie.

"You're lying."

"No, I'm not."

"If you don't want me to, I won't." Sunghoon says. "Unless you don't want to, you're my person. I want to make sure you're ok with JiHo practicing her flirting on me."

"I want to be your person." I say quickly, then I look away from him and bite my lip, realizing that I'd basically just confessed.

Sunghoon smirks slightly. "So, HaRin." Sunghoon says. "You're my person. Do you want me to let JiHo practice her flirting on me?"

I hesitate, then shake my head. "No." I say quietly.

There's silence, then I feel Sunghoon take my hand and I look up at him. "Then, I'll tell her no."

"But... I don't want her to be angry at me and..." I sigh. "JiHo's made a mess and now I'm a mess. If I say no, I'm happy but, she can't practice her flirting and she'll be angry at me. If I say yes... I don't want her to flirt with you, ok?"

"Are you avoiding saying that you'd be jealous?" Sunghoon asks.

"No!" I say quickly. "I'd never be jealous of JiHo."

"It seems like you would, though." Sunghoon says.

"Nope. Never."

"Yes you would."

"Go away!" I say, pushing him.

"No, you can go away."

"This is my room."

"Then..." Sunghoon thinks for a moment. "I dunno, you win."

"Thankyou." I say. "Now, go away."

Sunghoon hugs me. "No."

I hesitate, then hug him back. "You're lucky-... Nevermind."

Sunghoon looks up at me. "What were you going to say?"

"No, nothing." I say quickly.

"HaRin-"

"Sunghoon, it was nothing, ok?" I say firmly.

I couldn't possibly tell him that I love him, that would be too fast and I'm not exactly comfortable with saying it.