18 Day 19 Of 60

A/N: This chapter is really short, but I feel like we need the main plot to start happening.
-ENGENE_STAYleaderrr

The next day, YuMi woke up to kisses being smothered all over her face. She giggles and opens her eyes and sees Jungwon.

"Morning princess." Jungwon says, climbing into YuMi's bed and hugging her.

"It's too early for this." YuMi complains, blushing.

"Too early for what?" Jungwon asks.

"Too early to be blushing." YuMi says hiding her blushing face in Jungwon's neck.

Jungwon kisses the top of YuMi's head laughs. "Y'know, I was talking to Nari before, and she started threatening me. She said that if I hurt you, she'll kill me and ruin my career. It was kinda funny but, really scary."

"She did what?" YuMi asks, wide awake now.

"Don't worry, it was kinda funny." Jungwon says, pulling YuMi closer to him and kissing her ear. "And she almost started crying about how her baby is growing up."

"I'm not a baby." YuMi grumbles.

"No, you're not a baby. You're my baby. No one else's." Jungwon says in a jealous tone.

"You're jealous." YuMi states. "You get jealous way too easily."

"Sorry, princess," Jungwon says," but you're mine and only mine. We should tell our groups soon, so that everyone knows that you're mine."

"Ok, let's tell them... In a week?" YuMi asks.

"In a week it is."

A few hours, everyone finishes their dinner after having filmed another episode. JiHo leaves the tables first and heads to her room, making a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I have an order for Choi JiHo. Some flowers and two necklaces?"

"Ah, yes. You should have them in two days."

"Thank you so much. Please tell me if they come any later or earlier."

"I will, don't worry."

JiHo hangs up and takes a deep breath. She had to be calm, or she'd ruin her confession to YuMi.

And we didn't want that.