15 Day 10 Of 60

A/N: Hi... I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating recently. The reason for that is my mental health and insomnia have been getting really bad and I've needed some time to sort them out. I lost all my motivation to write, and I've been feeling really down. Some people have helped me online and others, not many as I don't really tell people when I'm struggling, have been helping me in person. It took me forever to finish writing this chapter and I thank all of you for your patience. Thank you so much for your support and I hope to update more in the future. Also, thank you so, so, so much for over 4 thousand reads, it means more than you know.
-Singsoftkittyy

YuMi's POV:

"We need an Aussie date."

I look up and see Jake looking at me while eating Japchae.

"What?" I ask.

"An Aussie date." Jake says. "It's not an actual date, we're just going out as Aussie friends. Also, we're filming three episodes in the next three days, we might as well go and have fun today. It'll help you relax, and you can forget about JiHo and Jungwon."

I hesitate. "Ok, sure. Let's go on an Aussie date."

"Also, Jay told me about what you told him," Jake says, "don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Jake winks and my cheeks flush.

"Wh- what?" I ask. "You know about-"

"Yeah," Jake says as Jungwon, Ni-ki and Sunoo walk into the room.

My eyes widen and my cheeks flush even more as Jungwon and I make eye contact. I immediately look away and bring my gaze back to Jake. Jake smirks at me and pats my head.

"I'm going to go get ready, meet me back here, in the kitchen, in half an hour." Jake says, leaving the room.

For a moment, I sit there, then I eat some of Jake's japchae and go to the door of the kitchen.

"Wait, YuMi," Ni-ki calls out, "where are you and Jake going?"

"Um..." I hesitate. "I don't know. Jake and I are going on an Aussie date, as he put it."

I try not to look at Jungwon, but I glance over at him, and he looks annoyed.

"Can I come?" Ni-ki asks.

"Did you miss the part where I said Aussie date?" I ask.

"I'm also from Australia." Ni-ki says in a bad Australian accent.

"Sure," I say, leaving the kitchen.

I go to my room and change into nicer clothes then; I go back to the kitchen and sit down where I had been sitting before. Jungwon is sitting at the other table eating some curry. I grab Jake's plate of unfinished japchae and start eating it, the silence very distracting.

Suddenly, Jungwon speaks. "So, you and Jake?"

I look at him and see that he's already looking at me. "What?"

"You like Jake?" Jungwon asks.

"No!" I say quickly.

"You're going on a date with him." Jungwon points out.

"It's a friend date!" I speak.

"Really?"

"What about you and JiHo?" I ask. "Aren't you interested in her?"

"No, why would you think that?" He asks.

"I-... Never mind." I speak. "But I don't like Jake like that."

Jungwon mumbles something that sounded like; "good..." but I couldn't be sure.

There's silence then, "You've been avoiding me." Jungwon says.