8 Day 1 Of 61

A/N: I forgot to say this last chapter (or the chapter before, I can't remember). Remember to stream dark blood on Spotify and remember to support ENHYPEN, no matter what. I'm talking to you engenes who put that stupid truck outside the Hybe entertainment building, that is inexcusable behavior. Well done to those REAL engenes who put that other truck outside the Hybe entertainment building, saying congrats. Please remember that ENHYPEN are human beings, thankyou to the true engenes who have supported ENHYPEN and haven't said, commented, done and sent horrible things to ENHYPEN. And also thankyou sooo much for over 1000 reads, on Quotev, it warms my heart that I have people that have clicked on my story and started reading it, I love you all. Also thank you sooo much to who has made me a new cover for this book, I absolutely love it.

JiHo's POV:

"Ok" the director said, "today we will be doing a competition between the three teams."

"Yay!" YuMi said, "wait- should I be excited? I'm competing with my own group..."

"So," the director said, having of learned to just ignore YuMi. "The game will be; the pepero game and next episode we will be doing; a sack race, as requested by YuMi, and the mouth-to-mouth game will be played the episode after. The first and last games have been widely requested by Engenes and Cupcakes."

"So," Nari asked, "are we going to film now or later?"

"We're going to film in ten minutes," the director said.

I was nervous. What if I did the pepero with YuMi, I'd be so nervous that I'd die, but if YuMi did the pepero with someone else, I'd be so jealous, especially if it was with one of the Enhypen members, because I don't know if they like her or not.

YuMi's POV:

"I'm so excited for the sack race next episode!" I said to SuHo and Sunoo.

"Yah," SuHo said, "why are you so excited? it's just a sack race."

"No, it's not!" I said.

"Chill guys," Sunoo said, "a sack race is fun."

"Thank you!" I said.

"But, people have different opinions and so, for other people, a sack race isn't the best thing ever."

"Thank you!" SuHo said.

"EVERYONE GET INTO THE SHOT!" The director yelled. "WE START FILMIN IN TWO MINUTES!"

We all sat down on the chairs supplied for us, in our teams.

"I'm Heeseung,"

"I'm Jay,"

"I'm Jake,"

"I'm Nari,"

"I'm Sunghoon,"

"I'm JiHo,"

"I'm Sunoo,"

"I'm HaRin,"

"I'm Jungwon,"

"I'm SuHo,"

"I'm Ni-ki,"

"And I'm YuMi." I said, learning from last time to say 'and'.

"Today," Nari said, "we will be doing the pepero game."

There was a moment of silence, then SuHo said, "if anything happens in any of these games, I would appreciate it if we didn't act awkward."

Then we all started laughing.

While we were laughing, one of the staff handed a jar full of popsicle sticks to Jay, who gave it to Heeseung.