23 Day 52 Of 60

A/N: Hey besties!!! I decided to make my own cover for my book and it's horrible but really good for a first try!!! I'm sick right now, I've been sick for the past three days, but I performed at my dance concert on Sunday and even though I made tons of mistakes, I really slayed and had great stage presence, so I guess that makes up for it. Also, I think this story is going to end, soon. It's already pretty long and I have other books I would like to publish. To be honest, I think this might be one of the last chapters.
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

YuMi woke in a good mood. The past two weeks, everyone was less awkward and there was more friendship. Jay and JiHo had been slowly building a relationship, Sunoo and Niki told everyone that they were together, HaRin and Sunghoon were officially together, SuHo and Heeseung had been having very... Loud nights and Nari and Jake went out on some dates and were willing to give a proper relationship a try.

YuMi and Jungwon had been together, stuck like glue, for the past two weeks. The only bad or embarrassing thing was; Nari walked in on them making out and had scolded Jungwon and YuMi for half an hour.

"YuMi," Jungwon said, sitting beside her on her bed, "are you ok? We can always back out if you're nervous."

YuMi smiled at Jungwon. "It's fine. I'm ready. I'll have to tell them eventually, right?"

"Yeah..." Jungwon said, pushing YuMi's hair behind her ear. "But are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes!" YuMi said, giggling and blushing. "I don't want to keep lying to everyone!"

"Ok, ok," Jungwon says, "but no matter what their reaction, I'm not leaving you."

"Me neither, you're the best boyfriend," YuMi says as Jungwon turns the weverse live on.

"Hey everyone!" Jungwon says, waving to the camera and sitting back next to YuMi, just a smidge closer than the average friend.

'ship!'

'ew, why're they sitting so close'

'omg! #friendshipgoals'

'my new favourite pair!'

'me and my bestie fr'

'ship!'

"We... Have some very important news!" YuMi says. "For us, it's very exciting, but for you it may not be. I just wanted to make sure you all know that if you don't stick to us and let us live our lives how we want to, you aren't a real fan."

'is yumi preggo?'

"ship ship ship'

'this makes me so worried!'

'just say it so i can breath!'

'shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip'

'tell us!'

Jungwon nods, then takes a deep breath. "YuMi and I... Are dating."

'what'

'ur both so brave!'

'WHAT'

'SHIP SHIP SHIP'

'Yuwon has sailed!'

'Yuwon!'

'Jungmi!'

'ew'

'omg i love u sm more now!'

YuMi smiled happily, there was hardly any hate. Jungwon hugged YuMi and she giggled.

'so cute!'

'get a room girlie pop'

'cuteee!'

"nvm taekook and hyunlix ya'll my fav ship'

'my bestie owes my money'

"We have real fans!" YuMi exclaims, happily.

'ofc u do ur so sweet!'

'omg we luv u 2!'

'ur so cuteeee'

'i luv u sm'

'im staying by ur side bestie'

'live ur life girlie'

Jungwon goes to kiss YuMi, but she shoves his face away playfully. "Not on camera!"