17 Day 18 of 60

A/N: Sorry for the long wait and short chapter, I've just been really stressed, and my mental health has been getting really bad. I'll try to make the next chapter quicker but, no promises. Also, I changed my username and I love it so much!!!
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

A day of comeback preparation turned into a week and YuMi was so excited to see Jungwon that she couldn't sit still on the way back to the ENHA- SAS house.

"-and when I asked them what they were doing, they just started laughing at me and said that I wasn't allowed to know yet! I mean," YuMi was saying to Nari, who was only half listening, and HaRin, who was pretending not to listen, but was actually listening to every word YuMi was saying. "I'm in our group, not the staff, why are they allowed to know things we aren't?"

"Mhm." Nari said, still not listening properly.

"It's so..." YuMi pauses. "I was going to say something rude, but JYP probably told them not to tell us, but still! They shouldn't be discussing these things so loudly and laughing at me when I ask what they're talking about! It's just mean and-"

The van stops and the driver called out to them; "we're here."

YuMi almost started jumping and singing with excitement.

Nari grabbs YuMi's hand and squeezed it, leading her out of the van and into the house. The members of SAS went to the kitchen, looking for the ENHYPEN members, then they looked in the living room, where they found the ENHYPEN members all on the couch and chairs, some on their phones, others, mainly Jungwon, Heeseung and Sunghoon, watching the clock.

"Hi!" SuHo says happily, making everyone snap their heads in our direction.

"YuMi!"

"SuHo!"

"HaRin!"

"Nari!"

"JiHo!"

YuMi imidietly gets trapped in an hug from Jungwon. She giggles and hugs Jungwon back, taking in his scent.

"I missed you..." Jungwon says.

"Me too."

"You smell nice." Jungwon murmurs into YuMi's ear.

YuMi blushes and whispers back, "I was just thinking the same thing about you..."

They part and after a moment, YuMi goes to hug Sunoo while Jungwon hugs Nari.

"Meet me in YuMi's room after dinner." Nari says quietly.

"Why?" Jungwon asks.

"Just come." Nari says, letting go of Jungwon and going to hug Niki.

After dinner, YuMi and Nari go to YuMi's room and wait for Jungwon. Ten minutes later of hand clapping games, Jungwon knocks onto YuMi's door.

"Come in!" YuMi giggles after losing the hand clapping game concentration and falling onto Nari's lap.

Jungwon comes in and pauses at seeing YuMi in Nari's lap. Jungwon gets slightly jealous but, he knows he can't do anything while Nari's in the room.

"So, why'd I have to come here?" Jungwon asks, his jaw clenching.

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that I know." Nari says, stroking YuMi's hair.

"Know what?" Jungwon asks.

"I know that you're dating my baby YuMi." Nari says.

Jungwon's jealousy gets more intense as he hears Nari call YuMi her baby. YuMi is his baby. No one else's.

"Well, if you know," Jungwon says, going over and sitting on YuMi's bad and pulling her away from Nari, "you won't mind me stealing her."

Nari almost smirks. "Sure, I don't mind. I've had her all week."

"Yeah, so now she's mine." Jungwon says.

YuMi looks between them before she gets comfortable between Jungwon's legs.

"Listen, I'm gonna have a talk with you tomorrow, ok?" Nari says. "For now, YuMi needs to go to sleep. Goodnight YuMi, see you in the morning."

"Goodnight!" YuMi says, yawning slightly and leaving the room.

"Ok, baby," Jungwon says, "let's get you to sleep."

YuMi blushes and hides her face in her hands.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungwon asks smirking.

YuMi shakes her head, still blushing.

"Is baby shy?"

"No!" YuMi says, still blushing and hiding her face.

"Then does baby want a kiss before she gets ready for bed?"

YuMi nods her head, still hiding her face.

Jungwon gently takes YuMi's hands away from her face and gives her a slow and loving kiss. Jungwon parts from YuMi's lips and puts YuMi's hair behind her ear and strokes her cheek. "Let's get you to bed."