4 The Movies

A/N: Hi, sorry that I haven't been updating, I've been really busy with school and I haven't had time to write. I'm also sorry that this is a crappy and short chapter.

-Cutiiiee

When we got to the movies, we all spread out in little groups to get our snacks. My group was; me, Jungwon and Heeseung.

"What do you want, YuMi?" Jungwon asked me.

"I dunno," I said. "I think I'll get a drink, some pods and a box of popcorn."

"I'll pay for us." Heeseung said.

"You don't have to pay for me," I said, "I'll just pay for myself."

"YuMi," Heeseung said, staring into my eyes. "It's fine, I can pay for us."

"Uh-" I said, not knowing what to say, I was getting goosebumps and my face was heating up. I just needed to get out of that situation. "Ok... Sure." I said, breaking the eye contact and going to grab a cup to put my drink in.

I got a frozen pepsi and mars pods. I then went and stood next to Jungwon, who was in line.

"Hi," I said.

"Hi," Jungwon said, "um... Are you ok? Heeseung can be a bit... Intense."

"Yeah," I said, smiling. "It just caught me off guard..."

"Oh, ok."

And that was the end of the conversation. I think the reason we're all awkward is because male and female idols aren't really supposed to interact, so we aren't used to talking with the other gender. I really just want to break the ice, I want to be friends with my favorite band.

"Hi," Heeseung said. "I'm back."

"Hi," Jungwon and I said.

Silence.

We were silent until we got to the counter and Heeseung payed.

"Can I talk to YuMi?" JiHo said pulling me aside. "Thanks!"

JiHo took me to a corner and just looked at me.

"What?" I said, "do I have something on my face?"

"No," JiHo took a deep breath, then said; "are you sure you want to watch this?"

"Yes!"

"YuMi..."

"JiHo..."

"I'm serious, YuMi."

"No..." I said. "I don't want to watch it. It's gonna be so scary and I'll have nightmares again!"

"Ok..." JiHo said. "Then why did you agree to watch it?"

"Because everyone else wants to watch it!" I said, starting to tear up. "I don't want everyone to have bad time because of me!"

"Oh- YuMi..." JiHo said, opening her arms. "Come here."

I threw myself into her arms.

"How about this," JiHo said into my ear. "You watch the movie and if it becomes too much, just tell me, and we can go get ice-cream, with whatever you want on it and I'll pay, deal?"

"Ok."

For the movie I was, again, with Heeseung and Jungwon. I sat down between them and put my drink in the drink holder. I kept counting down the seconds till the movie started.

26... 25... 24... 23...

"Daebak," Sunoo said, "I'm so excited!"

18... 17... 16... 15... 14... 13...

"I hope this isn't one of those movies where the main character dies...." SuHo said.

6... 5... 4...

"Ssshh," Nari, Niki and Jake said.

2... 1...

The movie started with someone screaming. And at that moment I knew I couldn't take it. I was about to get up and tell JiHo that I couldn't watch the movie, but decided not to. She wanted to watch the movie, so I guess I'm watching this and having nightmares.

The whole movie I was holding Heeseung and Jungwon's hands and I was clenching my eyes shut.

"YuMi," Jung won said, after the movie. "You have a grip."

"I'm sorry, Jungwon," I said, "I'm sorry Heeseung."

"Its OK," Jungwon said, "I was just surprised."

"Yeah," Heeseung said, "but at first I thought you were Sunoo, when ever we watch scary movies, I'm usually next to him, so he holds my hand too."

"OK," I said.

That night JiHo and I slept in the same dorm room, she and Nari swapped dorms permanently so that JiHo could help me through the nightmares.

"JiHo," I said, coming out of the bathroom. "Can I just not sleep tonight?"

"Actually," JiHo said, "Bang Si-Hyuk said that we could do a VLive tonight to tell cupcakes that we are doing a TV show with Enhypen, so we could do that if you want."

"OK, let's do a VLive!" I said, jumping up and down.