9 Day 2 Of 60 (Part 1)

A/N: Hi everyone! I have started two new books to write as well as this one. The first one is and it is a Stray Kids fanfic, Felix x OC, and the second one is a continuation of another author's book and it's called there's a link in the margins for the first book. Please check them out, though I'm not forcing you to, it would be very appreciated. Both of my new stories are on Quotev so please check them out.

The next day, we were told to just relax, and we would be filmed, while we were socializing.

"Morning, YuMi!" SuHo said to me, cheerfully, while shaking me awake.

"Good morning," I replied, I then grabbed her arm and pulled her under sheets with me and hugged her. "Hugs."

For the next few minutes, we lay in my bed, hugging each other, while I was slowly falling asleep.

"SuHo," JiHo said, pushing the door open to my room and waking me up. "You said that you were going into YuMi's room to wake her up."

"I did," SuHo said, "but she wanted hugs and who am I to deny the tiny, baby maknae?" She said, pincking my cheeks.

JiHo rolled her eyes and dragged SuHo out of my bed, "go and get breakfast."

SuHo obliged and left the room.

"But I want hugs!" I said, pouting and facing away from JiHo.

"Fine," JiHo said, climbing into my bed with me. "But only for five minutes, after that we're talking about things to do today, with Enhypen, ok?"

"Ok."

For the next ten minutes, I stayed in JiHo's arms, I felt her heart beating faster than it should've, but I ignored it.

"It's been ten minutes, YuMi, more time than what I said you could have," JiHo said, breaking the comfortable silence. "It's time to eat breakfast."

"Fine," I said, getting out of bed and leaving the room, JiHo following me.

"Don't you want to get changed?" JiHo asked me.

"Nah," I said.

I went into the kitchen, JiHo following, and grabbed a banana.

"Hi," Sunghoon, who was also in the kitchen, said.

"Hi," I said, opening the peel of the banana. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, did you?"

"Yeah."

Just then, Jungwon, Sunoo, Niki, Jake, Heeseung, Jay, HaRin, SuHo and Nari came into the kitchen.

"Morning,"

"G'morning,"

"Good morning,"

"Hi,"

"Morning,"

"Hello,"

We all greeted each other, before we all sat down at the table, and decided to come up with things to do on our day off. Some of us said that we should just relax all day and others said that we should actually do something altogether.

"We should just relax all together," JiHo said.

"No, no, no, no," I said, "we should go do something altogether, it would be fun."

"But we should relax because when was the last time, we had a day off?" HaRin asked.

"How about we all chill," Jay said, "and-"

"Let's just go do something together," JiHo said, and we all looked at her in confusion.

"Let's just do a vote," Nari said and we all agreed and closed our eyes.

"Hands up," Heeseung said, "for relaxing here?"

There was a bit of silence and the sound of Heeseung writing a number on a piece of paper.

"And hands up for doing something altogether?"

I put my hand up and there was more silence, then Heeseung wrote something on a piece of paper, then, "Open your eyes, we're going to do something altogether today."

"What're we gonna do?" Sunoo asked.

Everyone looked at me.

"You're the person who wanted to go out with everyone so bad," SuHo said, "we all obviously thought that you'd have a plan or at least an activity."

After some arguing and agreeing we decided to go karaoke in the morning, to go to the arcade in the afternoon and go to the movies in the evening. Then we all go dressed into appropriate outfits and left, an hour later in a big van. When we got to the karaoke place, we all piled in and got to the room, which was way bigger than the others.

"Let's start?" Nari asked us.

"Yass!" I said, getting up and grabbing the microphone and choosing a song, "watch and learn peeps."

The song I sang was Fine by Taeyeon, everyone was very impressed by my vocals. "It's not fine," I sang, and everyone clapped.

Then Nari took the microphone from me and handed the other one to SuHo, and they sang Loco by ITZY. "I'm getting loco, loco." at the end, we all clapped and Heeseung sang Off My Face by Justin Bieber, by my request.

"By you ooh, ooh," We all clapped and then Jay and Jake went next, singing a Justin Bieber song that I didn't know.

When we had all sung a ton of songs, we went to the arcade.

"Ok," Heeseung said, "we all have an arcade card each, we'll all meet outside in three hours. Try to not be on your own too much because this is a public arcade and anything could happen, understood?"

"Yes," we all said.

"See y'all in an hour," SuHo said, running away.

"Someone should probably watch each of the hubaes," Nari said, watching SuHo skip off.

"I'll watch her," Jay said, running off to catch up with her.

"Well..." I said, "bye, bye!" I then ran off to the basketball shooting game, hearing Nari, JiHo, Jake and Heeseung yelling my name.

"YUMI!"

When I got to the shooting game, I waited for two minutes, then it was my turn, so I swiped my card and grabbed a ball then-.

"Do you want some help?"

I turned and saw Niki and Jungwon standing behind me.

"Sure," I said, smiling. "The more the merrier!"

We spent the next two and a half hours playing all the sport related games and all the strength games and the Jurassic World game, all with Niki and Jungwon.

"Let's do the dancing game!" Niki said, spotting it at the back of the arcade.

"No," I said, "we all know you'll win!"

"C'mon," Niki said.

"Both of you are better dancers than me though..."

"We'll go easy on you!" Jungwon said.

"But-"

"Please!" They pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Cuteness doesn't work on me," I said.

"If one of us loose," Niki said, "you can use some of our tickets!"

"Let's do this!" I said, walking off to the machine. "Let's go!"

"Why did you say that?" Jungwon asked Niki.

"Hyung," Niki said, "she said it herself, we're better dancers than her."

"Just don't say that if it's a karaoke challenge," Jungwon said, "her vocals are insane."

"Yeah," Niki agreed.

"Guys!" I yelled to them, "come on! I have a competition to win!"

Half an hour later, we met outside the arcade, and we all went and ate, deciding to eat Korean BBQ, which we all agreed was delicious.