24 Day 60 Of 60

A/N: I think this might be a double update, but I can't remember, because I'm sick. Yay. Don't worry about me, bestie boos. I'll probably be better tomorrow. Also, I love y'all so much!!! Thank you so much for over 6,100 reads!!! It means more than you know, and it also helps with my mental health!!! I haven't been good at dealing with my emotions even more than usual lately, so that means I've been; crying more or isolating myself more or pretending everything's fine more. It's all really tiring, but you all have been making everything that bit easier. Thank you so much, I don't think I'd be better at all if it wasn't for you all. I love you all so much, you are valid, beautiful and most importantly; you. Don't let anyone drag you down.
-ENGENESTAYleaderrr

Everyone had told the world that they were taken and had mostly good reactions. SAS and ENHYPEN had just finished filming the last episode of the show and were packing up.

"YuMi, do you have my jumper-?" Jungwon asked, going into YuMi's room.

"Y-yeah, I'm wearing it..." YuMi says quietly.

"Baby..." Jungwon said, back hugging YuMi. "What's wrong?"

"I just..."

Suddenly, YuMi burst into tears. She turned around and hugged Jungwon, who immediately hugged her back.

"What's wrong, sugar?" Jungwon asked quietly.

"I- d-don't want you t-to l-leave..." YuMi sobbed.

"I'm not leaving you..." Jungwon said softly, realizing the situation.

"I-I'm gonna miss you so much..." YuMi cried.

"We can call most days and have dates when we're both free and I'll always give you good morning and goodnight texts whenever I get the chance," Jungwon said, kissing YuMi's hairline, "I will never leave you."

YuMi nodded and started to calm down.

ENHYPEN and SAS were standing in front of the vans waiting for them. It seemed everyone was saying goodbye to their lover last, apart from Niki and Sunoo of course. HaRin hugged Sunghoon, then bit down on her lip.

"Bye... I guess..." She said quietly. "Oh, fuck it."

"Wh-"

HaRin cut Sunghoon off with a needy kiss. When HaRin disconnected their lips, she smiled slightly. "Bye." She said, going into the SAS van.

Sunghoon blinked for a second, then made his way to the ENHYPEN van, where Sunoo and Niki were waiting.

"I don't want to go!" SuHo was sobbing, clinging onto Heeseung. "Don't go!"

"Baby..." Heeseung said quietly. "I'll call you tonight, ok?"

SuHo nodded and let Heeseung kiss her, before taking her to the SAS van before going to the ENHYPEN van.

"Bye, Jake," Nari said quietly, offering him a small smile.

"Bye, babe," Jake said, hugging her, "can I call you tonight?"

"Yeah," Nari said, smiling at him, "you don't even need to ask."

Jake broke the hug, then gave Nari a kiss on the cheek, then he let Nari walk him to the ENHYPEN van, before walking to the SAS van.

"Um..." JiHo said quietly. "Bye, Jay..."

"Bye sweetie," Jay said, kissing her forehead, "I'll call you tonight, ok?"

JiHo nodded before giving Jay a kiss on the cheek and walking to the SAS van.

Meanwhile, YuMi was clinging onto Jungwon, crying her eyes out.

"Don't go!" She sobbed.

"Baby..." Jungwon said quietly. "Remember our deal? I'll call you most nights and text you most mornings, ok?"

"O-ok..." YuMi said, hiccupping.

"See you tonight?"

"S-see you t-tonight."